⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Seems that this update is affecting all games......I'm not getting or receiving lives in Pepper Panic either. I just started playing Bubble Witch Saga 2 to pass the time while waiting for the fix to happen, and the game is freezing upon opening Level 6!! Can't go any further there either. 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

Like many others, I noticed I was not receiving lives from friends or requests to send friends lives for about a week now. This occurs both via Win10 app and king.com, though finally(!) today I received 1 life on king.com (nothing through Win10 still tho). I'm beyond the point where I need ticket access to the next episode, but what others here express makes perfect sense about being stuck.

@angiehere I played via king.com originally and made the switch to the Win10 app earlier this year. Once you sync your game, boosters will sync too. Only lives reset to 0. I prefer playing on king.com to do the sugar drop challenge (the drops are added much quicker), but the app/mobile version has its benefits. At this point, both king.com and the app are giving trouble though, and I'm guessing the problem is interrelated.

If I was the tinfoil hat type, I would wager King is intentionally mucking things up to see how much we (the players) complain. Well, King, the people (namely me) will only take so much..

• suman_m
    suman_m Posts: 14 Level 2
    To all ( only kingdom)
    You have to sync this game with Facebook as well to get the full game benefit. I do not know why you are so scared. Those games that are playing games in King.com via browser, I tell them that after 2825 you will not get any new level there. Sync the game with Facebook, but you can play the game with any 1 id at any device. 
    You have joined the community so please let us know if there is a problem with your game, we will tell the solution or our manager's will solve the problem.
    King is trying hard to bring something new to the game, in some cases there are problems, but they are being resolved. Maybe in some cases it takes a little longer to solve it.
    I repeat again, keep a little patience. Have a good day  :)
    :awesome:
  • Marilyn-3
    Thank you for the update

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Marilyn-3 said:
    Thank you for the update

I hope you are happy  :)
  • cadvan
    cadvan Posts: 9 Level 2
    I find it BS that you HAVE to sync w/Facebook to get full benefit from this game - I am one of those that refuse to use that moronic program that steals your private data to sell to the highest bidder.  I too have gone over a week with not able top get tickets and with <1 star support from King.  If this continues Candy Crush Saga goes on my caca list as does King.com permanently.
  • Marilyn-3
    I hear you. When you sync with Facebook, you lose ALL your favorite friends and rely solely on Facebook friends to send lives. I have very tight FB privacy and allow very few FB friends, which of only THREE are currently playing Candy Crush. Therefore, I have to constantly wait for lives. Very frustrating to not be able to continue to play Candy Crush Saga Kingdom Platform version right now.
  • Deejay100six
    Deejay100six Posts: 31 Level 2
    For those, like myself, who are stuck between episodes, I would have thought it possible for us to at least be given the tickets required to progress to the next level. That way, at least we would have something to do pending the issue being solved.

Otherwise, as someone else suggested, it just looks like this has been done on purpose to entice people to spend their money on tickets/lives.

At first it seemed like King.com was a professionally run affair..............I'm not so sure now. :angry:
  • moustache
    moustache Posts: 23 Level 2
    Na het ontbreken van ontvangst en verzending levens voor mijn vrienden weigert het gratis rad ook mijn prijs ( het handje )

Het kan blijkbaar niet op vandaag .

Vriendelijke groeten
  • gogirl
    gogirl Posts: 8 Level 2
    Not happy at all at this situation re playing candy crush and not being able to send or received lives after doing so quite happily for years please sort this out like many others I do not have a facebook account and have no wish to have one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?