⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• jmorgison
    jmorgison Posts: 22 Level 2
    i am unable to play Candy Crush Soda Saga.  Cannot get past the page that comes  up after you hit the play now button.  
  • Deejay100six
    Deejay100six Posts: 31 Level 2
    jmorgison said:
    i am unable to play Candy Crush Soda Saga.  Cannot get past the page that comes  up after you hit the play now button.  
    Ditto! Refreshing the page doesn't complete.
  • jmorgison
    jmorgison Posts: 22 Level 2
    So now I am stuck on both games I play on my PC  at king.com.  Candy Crush because I cant receive lives because I cant received tickets from friends and Candy Crush Soda simply because I cant get to the game.  I also am playing Candy Crush Friends and CAndy Crush Jelly on an I Pad I just purchased used from my school district who is replacing thei ipads and cannot receive extra games on them I assume because I am not playing through Facebook.  Very frustrating.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @jmorgison and @Deejay100six - I have told the community Manager for Candy Crush Soda ( @Xarly ) about the problem you and several other people appear to be having with Candy Crush Soda.  The Manager should be back from a long weekend tomorrow and have a response about that problem. 

@moustache - I recognized you were speaking Dutch (I lived in the Netherlands for several years - lovely country), however we only use English here in the community so in future could you please post your questions/comments in English (you can use Google translate if needed).   
  • moustache
    moustache Posts: 23 Level 2
    Bearwithme , 
    Okay , I had already noticed that my text was not completely in line white I had typed. Thanks for the hint !

Regards

• Coruja
    Coruja Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm going back to previous levels to get reinforcements, but I'm already thinking about giving up the game.

I'm feeling like on idiot!

(Google Translate)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, there is a problem with the lives when playing the game on king.com which you all have already found out.  It has been reported to the studio and I have to forward all of these messages to the community moderator because she is keeping track of those playing on king.com.  I am going to send her this link now.  Not sure how long it will take for the fix, but hang in there because the studio is well aware of this problem.
  • Krina
    Krina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Jeeves said:
    Same exact complaint here; same time frame and cannot progress w/o "tickets from friends, etc." to unlock the next episode. I play on Windows 7 with no plans to upgrade to 10 in the near future.  I too have no Facebook interaction and was quite frustrated with King responding it having to do with a Facebook issue since I repeatedly said I don't take to Facebook. I too hope King corrects this problem shortly and things are back to the way they were, otherwise, as others have suggested, have to find another way to occupy free time! I would miss CC though!
    Exact the same issue here.
    Morover Candy Crush Soda isn't starting any more, Bubble Witch Saga freezes on Level 6.
    Hope, all these problems will be fixed soon!
  • MinJudai
    MinJudai Posts: 2 Newbie
    i cant send lives to my friends below my level. i used to just scroll down and their names are there but then i cant find them anymore. i can only send lives to my friends that are within my level.also i cant ask for lives too. so sad☹️
    i hope you fix this so i can help my friends
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Having same issues here too. Can't receive lives and friends aren't receiving from me either +3 button not working. Same issues with other games too. Also, Bubble Witch Saga freezing on level 6 here too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?