⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Marilyn-3 said:
    Elsa, yes I have been playing CC saga Kingdom Platform for the past 4 years with my personal friends that I invited, not just friends that have been assigned to me by the king.com,  and have never encountered a problem such as these. All I can do is wait for the lives that the game sends me...that's it. No fun anymore.
    I never played in King.com because I always played through Facebook.  I never knew that you could play with your own friends.  I think whst’s Happening is that Adobe is fading out Flash so they might not be giving the same support like they used to give when all games were Flash.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Elsa said:
    Deryck, question for you since you mentioned the sugar drop boosters.  Are you seeing a change in these rewards?  Some of the players are saying that they got the challenge back but now the rewards are only 15 minutes of boosters instead of being added to your accumulated boosters.
    @Elsa I'd mentioned on another thread I only do the sugar drop quest via king.com. And of course, timed boosters were never a part of king.com (at least in the 2-3 years I've been playing there). So for me the rewards are still the same, whew. Still accumulating (at this point more like hoarding :p) my lollipop hammers, hand switches, and gold bars.

Part of me wants to experiment and collect the drops on my Win10 app just to see if I get the rewards others here are talking about. But then the other part doesn't want to miss out on potential useful boosters I stand to gain just to see if I get timed boosters as a reward lol.
  • _Elsa_
    @Deryck, I only play all the games on Windows 10.  You have nothing to lose by trying to do it on Windows 10 but make sure that you install the game app from the Microsoft store otherwise it won't update properly with the installed version that comes with Windows 10.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @Elsa Thanks for the tip. In my case it doesn't apply since I bought a new computer earlier this year, and apparently King doesn't preinstall new Windows 10s with the original CCS (mine didn't have it anyway). I had to download it myself through the Microsoft store you mentioned.
  • _Elsa_
    I found out the hard way about having to install the game.  One day everyone was talking about the new levels but I didn't get them so I asked and was told that I needed the version from the Microsoft store so now I try to remember to ask people which version they have.  My Windows 10 came with their installed version of the game but now I only have the good game app.
  • mummabear
    mummabear Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    When oh when is Candy Crush Saga ever going to be fixed - still can't send or receive lives or receive extra moves - so over it King!!

• jmorgison
    jmorgison Posts: 22 Level 2
    DerycL  I didn't mean it wouldnt download.  Just can't get past the first screen that comes up to play the game.  Refresh doesnt do any good either.  
  • jmorgison
    jmorgison Posts: 22 Level 2
    I meant for the above to be directed to Deryck.
  • Deejay100six
    Deejay100six Posts: 31 Level 2
    Soda is working fine for me now if anyones interested.
  • king4877519393
    king4877519393 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I guess this problem with not receiving lives is a HUGE problem.  King has no resolution to solve this problem and it has been a month.  It is unfair for game players that wants to continue BUT CAN NOT 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?