Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    KING, please take timers off the boosters.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Great feedback everyone! Welcome to the community and thank you for voicing your opinions @addym, @Christina_S, @beccasdad!  I hope all of you will explore the community and visit different threads, enter contests to win gold bars, play some games and share some ideas. BTW - you might want to check out this fun poll: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258574/who-is-your-favorite-candy-crush-saga-character/p1?new=1

King has listened and responded to feedback from the players in the past,  it just sometimes takes longer than other times.  Build-a-bot can now be used again on lower levels and they restored people's ability to be able to reset the board.  Hopefully King will listen and get rid of the timed drops.  Today is Wednesday and I haven't even started the 30 new levels yet but I will have to be much more cautious with my booster usage since I have the timed boosters at this time.  I am tagging the community moderator to help ensure our opinions are passed on to the game developers.

@Jelly Jenny - can you please make sure the feedback from the players about the new 'timed' sugar drops gets back to them?  As you can see - it is a change we are definitely not fond of.  Thank you.
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    I agree with all of u regarding timed boosters. They are totally useless to me as by the time I collect my sugar drops the time has run out on the boosters. There is no point to them. After 6 weeks of having no sugar drops to now this...timed boosters...this is really upsetting. It seems like King is jerking us around. If this is what they are going to keep doing then I will find another game to play.
    Yes, this is pure BS. I either get timed boosters that are not even usable on the level I am playing or I am out of lives or something else useless. Good players use their boosters for strategy...saving ones until hard levels and knowing when to play. Now that a booster expires after 15 minutes....no more strategy and completely useless. First I go over a month without SG's and now this. Great job King---you have outdone yourself making this game miserable. No more fun=no more spending $$=no more play soon. Buh-bye! 
  • Lindsey_Ash
    beechgal, thank u for your input. Until they fix this problem I will not be playing candy crush anymore. No more fun.
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Another slap in the face from the King. We are all part of the Kings Test Trials without our permission or compensation. This latest change is just another way to make CCS more profitable, just like Soda Crush or the other King games. I hope they remember what happened to Coke in 1985 when they changed the formula. The American public's reaction to the change was negative, and "New Coke" was considered a major failure.  

I must say that the new version of Sugar Drops does, on occasion, rewards Lollipop Boosters. Few and far between. 
    Joe

• joanie11
    joanie11 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Timed sugar drops suck. Please bring back the old way
  • Shirley_Falk
    Shirley_Falk Posts: 16 Level 2
    Very disappointing getting timed boosters when collecting sugar drops, absolutely worthless if a person has no new levels to play. Hand switches and lollipops are what the players needs to complete hard levels NOT 15 minutes of a coconut wheel. Please put the REAL boosters back into the game, so players can decide when and how they want to use them. Make the game fun and fair again!
  • suman_m
    suman_m Posts: 14 Level 2
    Agree whole. You will find lollipops and hand.

• suman_m
    suman_m Posts: 14 Level 2
    after complain i also 
  • Lindsey_Ash
    I agree with the above people. Timed boosters are pointless. By the time I collect sugar drops time has run out for the boosters that I have already collected so pointless and what happened to the hand switch and the lollipop? Did they take them away too. Boy!!! King has taken all the fun out of playing. Till they put the boosters back to the way they were including giving us back the hand switch and the lollipop I am not playing anymore. It's just very frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?