⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    jmorgison said:
    DerycL  I didn't mean it wouldnt download.  Just can't get past the first screen that comes up to play the game.  Refresh doesnt do any good either.  
    @jmorgison You're logging in to your account at https://king.com/game/candycrush, right? If you're using Google Chrome browser, it'll take you to an image of a dog blocking access. But if you click the enable flash option located somewhere under him, and then click Allow on the message that pops up, the game will load as normal. (My) Internet Explorer bypasses that issue though, loading the game without interruption.
  • Lynn_Allen
    Lynn_Allen Posts: 19 Level 2
    I really don't know if this is worth complaining about. I have been trying to advance for the past three weeks. Get no tickets to do so. Nor I'm I receiving any lives.The only infor  I am receiving from  third parties is that King games is aware if the problem and is working on a solution. Which translates into-"we are doing bubkes".

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Lynn_Allen, you are another player who is having trouble on king.com.  The studio is trying to find a fix so hopefully you will be able to start playing again soon.
  • anoky
    anoky Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    My configuration /  The problem ???
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    I get this screen each time I open the game too. Under the blue dog, Click on "Get Adobe Flash Player", then Click on "Allow". It should allow you to play without problems, but the May 29 update from King.com messed up the games.
  • _Elsa_
    Marilyn-3 said:
    I get this screen each time I open the game too. Under the blue dog, Click on "Get Adobe Flash Player", then Click on "Allow". It should allow you to play without problems, but the May 29 update from King.com messed up the games.
    Wow so if you allow the flash it's still not loading?  I gave the community moderator the link to all of these so she most probably has shown it to the studio by now.
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    My games load, but still having problems......can't send or receive candy crush saga lives, +3 buttons not working. Also Bubble Witch 2 Saga frozen on level 6.
  • _Elsa_
    The lives we all know isn't working but it's the other two that concerns me.  Let's see what information she comes back with.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi guys, 

The game studio is aware of issue with receiving tickets and lives on king.com. I do not have an estimated date for the fix but I'll be sure to tell our wonderful Superstars as soon as I know something. Many thanks for your patience! 

In the meantime, I'm sure you've been told this, you should be able to pass the Roadblocks and ask lives normally on mobile, Facebook or Windows 10 app. 

If your game is not loading at all @anoky, could you send me another screenshot of what happens when you click on that Flash player button under the dog. Thanks! 

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    ...you should be able to pass the Roadblocks and ask lives normally on mobile, Facebook or Windows 10 app..

@Jelly Jenny  I haven't received lives on the Win10 app either starting around the same time I stopped getting them at king.com (about 1-2 weeks now). And usually I'd get at least 2-3 lives every day on the Win10 app.

In my case it might be due to another bug: when I select any level, the scoreboard box (well, vertical rectangle) has disappeared. So I have no way of sending lives to others since the hearts next to players' names aren't visible either. Only the big box to select boosters or click Play is present.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?