King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,261 Superstar
    Deryck 
    There is no problem in windows 10 app, log in through King id. You are not getting Lives there because for now your friends can not able to send you lives. Add me if you want to prove it. I'll give you Lives now. here my email [email protected]

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!

• DeryckDeryck Posts: 237 ✭✭✭✭
    Sukanta_Biswas There definitely is a problem with the Win10 app, even if it's not with lives per se, and I described it underneath. When I'm at my home computer, I'll post a screenshot of it.

If I'm understanding your post right, I can add specific players to my Win10 game? :open_mouth: Cool, didn't know that. How do you do it? When I get home tonight, I'll give it a try, sure.
    @Deryck You can add specific friends to the King platform. and receive lives. :)

Find out more here!

Sukanta_Biswas   Uh huh, and my more important question you skipped? 😝 How?
    @Deryck
    You know that a few groups of players are shared through. When there is a problem with a group, each member of that group will face the same problem.These groups for avoid many problems.

Suppose you are under group C, so this is your problem. Do not be afraid, I'm in the same group  :awesome:

I hope you understand. 

Find out more here!

Sukanta_Biswas uh, that has no relevance to what I asked. Maybe you misunderstood me.
    To be clear, how do I add you to my game? You gave me your email address earlier to send lives, so I'm guessing I have to enter it somewhere in the game.
    Deryck said:
    Sukanta_Biswas uh, that has no relevance to what I asked. Maybe you misunderstood me.
    To be clear, how do I add you to my game? You gave me your email address earlier to send lives, so I'm guessing I have to enter it somewhere in the game.
    Please wait 20 minutes 😀 I dinner first 

Find out more here!

@Deryck
    Open https://king.com/play/candycrush > Click on friends logo 

Find out more here!

• anokyanoky Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited June 13
    Salut les gars, 

Le studio de jeu est conscient du problème de la réception de billets et vit sur king.com. Je n'ai pas de date approximative pour le correctif mais je ne manquerai pas de dire à nos merveilleuses Superstars dès que je saurai quelque chose. Merci beaucoup pour votre patience! 

En attendant, je suis sûr que vous avez été informé de cela, vous devriez pouvoir passer les obstacles et poser des questions à la vie normale sur une application mobile, Facebook ou Windows 10. 

Si votre jeu ne se charge pas du tout @anoky, pourriez-vous m'envoyer une autre capture d'écran de ce qui se passe lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton Flash Player situé sous le chien. Merci! 

Le jeu se charge bien.
    Mais je n'ai pas accès à l'aide d'autres joueurs et je ne peux pas les aider.

• Captaincook2Captaincook2 Posts: 2
    I have suddenly stopped receiving free lives in the website version of candy crush... no probs in the FB version.. Recently when I clicked on the send free sites pop up it started freezing and has to be shut down manually I stopped receiving the free games about the same time have tried all the fixes in the standard reply email from King.com 
    @Jenny Jelly Here is the issue with the Windows 10 app I described above. Note the file name I gave it: ccswhereismyscoreboardrestoremyscoreboard
    Deryck said:
    @Jenny Jelly Here is the issue with the Windows 10 app I described above. Note the file name I gave it: ccswhereismyscoreboardrestoremyscoreboard
    It's new update. .Same for all. You will find them after pass this level 😀

Find out more here!

It's new update. .Same for all. You will find them after pass this level 😀

That was intentional?! What in the world are they thinking? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The scoreboard needs to be there in the beginning to know which target score to beat (for those who want a #1 score). And more importantly, to send lives to others.

Deryck yes New updates will be the same for all. Anyway I gave you live. your current level 1675  :)

Find out more here!

@Sukanta_Biswas  Well that won't stop me from voicing my displeasure about it. This is yet another change to the game that is NOT okay.

And thank you, I did receive the life you sent via my Windows 10 app. But look at your pic, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You still have the option to click the heart next to a player's name to send lives. I don't, and I can only guess how many others are in the same boat.