⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Deryck 
    There is no problem in windows 10 app, log in through King id. You are not getting Lives there because for now your friends can not able to send you lives. Add me if you want to prove it. I'll give you Lives now. here my email sukantab37@gmail.com
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Sukanta_Biswas There definitely is a problem with the Win10 app, even if it's not with lives per se, and I described it underneath. When I'm at my home computer, I'll post a screenshot of it.

If I'm understanding your post right, I can add specific players to my Win10 game? :open_mouth: Cool, didn't know that. How do you do it? When I get home tonight, I'll give it a try, sure.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @Deryck You can add specific friends to the King platform. and receive lives. :)
  • Deryck
    Sukanta_Biswas   Uh huh, and my more important question you skipped? 😝 How?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @Deryck
    You know that a few groups of players are shared through. When there is a problem with a group, each member of that group will face the same problem.These groups for avoid many problems.

Suppose you are under group C, so this is your problem. Do not be afraid, I'm in the same group  :awesome:

I hope you understand. 
  • Deryck
    Sukanta_Biswas uh, that has no relevance to what I asked. Maybe you misunderstood me.
    To be clear, how do I add you to my game? You gave me your email address earlier to send lives, so I'm guessing I have to enter it somewhere in the game.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Deryck said:
    Sukanta_Biswas uh, that has no relevance to what I asked. Maybe you misunderstood me.
    To be clear, how do I add you to my game? You gave me your email address earlier to send lives, so I'm guessing I have to enter it somewhere in the game.
    Please wait 20 minutes 😀 I dinner first 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
  • anoky
    anoky Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Salut les gars, 

Le studio de jeu est conscient du problème de la réception de billets et vit sur king.com. Je n'ai pas de date approximative pour le correctif mais je ne manquerai pas de dire à nos merveilleuses Superstars dès que je saurai quelque chose. Merci beaucoup pour votre patience! 

En attendant, je suis sûr que vous avez été informé de cela, vous devriez pouvoir passer les obstacles et poser des questions à la vie normale sur une application mobile, Facebook ou Windows 10. 

Si votre jeu ne se charge pas du tout @anoky, pourriez-vous m'envoyer une autre capture d'écran de ce qui se passe lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton Flash Player situé sous le chien. Merci! 

Le jeu se charge bien.
    Mais je n'ai pas accès à l'aide d'autres joueurs et je ne peux pas les aider.

• Captaincook2
    Captaincook2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have suddenly stopped receiving free lives in the website version of candy crush... no probs in the FB version.. Recently when I clicked on the send free sites pop up it started freezing and has to be shut down manually I stopped receiving the free games about the same time have tried all the fixes in the standard reply email from King.com 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?