💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Deryck said:

@bearwithme et al. I can only assume you guys are collecting sugar drops on a non-king.com platform. Now bear in mind the saying "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." The reason King employees/forum shills are pressuring players to switch from king.com to the new HTML5 platform is because it is in their interests. Don't fall for it!

I've mentioned before I only collect sugar drops on king.com because the drops are added quicker than through the other platforms, it has the old versions of levels (meaning NO reduced moves from the new platform), and now, an even better reason, none of this timed booster nonsense exists via king.com! King won't bother putting resources into tweaking the old version of the game. They will continue to experiment on you like guinea pigs and lab rats if you play solely on the new platform; don't give them what they want. So collect your sugar drops on the old platform at king.com (and indicate if your sugar drops still give you timed boosters via king.com if your experience remains the same)

I have never been able to play on King.com because I play on iPad and you automatically get sent to the app if you try, I did used to be able to play via Facebook on puffin browser until they stopped the flash version.unless anyone has any suggestions.
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Hi Sharon, I'm not sure, I just play on my kindle, I don't know much about platforms, or other devices, but I am hardly receiving sugar drops, not like I used to. Good luck to you.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    @Sharon_Loose - you should be able to play via king.com on the iPad.  when you sign in to the game I had the choice of either king.com or FB.  In fact I was playing via king.com on my larger iPad when I ran into a glitch and had to re-install my game and I lost all my boosters and lives so now I am playing thru FB on that iPad now. 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    Sharon_Loose I'm not sure about accessing a website on iPads. I only play Candy Crush Saga on my computer. What I do is go to Google search, type in 'king candy crush', and click the first result, which for me is always https://king.com/game/candycrush
    That way I play the game in my browser - no downloads/installs needed.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    @Deryck - so are you playing on the app or just straight thru king.com?  I have heard that people who play directly thru king.com can only get up to level 2800+.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,784 Level 5
    Sugar drops are a lot of fun. The only way to collect gold. Please do not take them away.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    @bearwithme Both, actually. :) I originally started off playing at king.com when my nieces & nephew introduced me to the game. But then I not too long ago learned what you mentioned, that King stopped making new levels in the old Flash version and new levels would only be in the HTML5 format on mobile/app versions. So I downloaded the Windows 10 app from the Microsoft store. Logging in to it with my king.com account still syncs my current level, boosters, etc. from there though.
    I alternate between playing via king.com and the app version; there's a hidden benefit to that too. Both king.com and the app version give me its own daily spin wheel, meaning I actually get two free boosters.
  • exercisenut1968
    exercisenut1968 Posts: 4 Newbie
    This is a ridiculous change. I still have sugar drops but now you earn the same kind of rewards as build a bot like a color bomb or jelly fish for 10 minutes. Change it please to the old way of earning items you can keep for help when you really need it. 
  • remeecenteno
    remeecenteno Posts: 11 Level 2
    pls bring back the old reward for sugar drops.. we dont want timed boosters.. hope for the best! thanks! 
  • Ghislaine_Doucet
    Ghislaine_Doucet Posts: 10 Level 2
    Please bring back sugar drop to what it was as this new way is not helpful at all.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?