Timed Sugar Drops

Options

Comments

• sdrais
    sdrais Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Agree with all above.  Time boosters are worthless.  Hammers and hand switches are why I grind on sugar drops.
    Absolutely no point on playing every day now.  Now I guess I will just take the daily spin, then wait until new levels open up.
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    This change makes no sense!
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    This change is horrible! I HATE it. Now I don't have any option to get hammer and switch :(
  • NoneTheWiser
    NoneTheWiser Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I created this account just to express my disappointment with this recent change to timed boosters. I guess I should be grateful for all the spare time I will have now, as I will not be playing in the future if it is not changed back. 

• pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    Aaarrrgghh!!!!  Timed boosters are useless. King,  please put the sugar drop challenge back to allowing the accumulation of boosters.  They are needed to pass the harder levels. Also, I beg you, take me out of your beta test groups. These weekly changes/test of potential modifications to different aspects of the game are untenable. 
  • dirkplof
    dirkplof Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    The person responsible for the changes regarding the time boosters obviously has no connection with the game ! Question : if you're in the waiting room for 1 week until there are new levels , what's the use of playing during the waiting ? Normally I always try to pass the levels without using boosters , but as the levels became harder it sure was handy to have boosters as a back-up ! If you won't change it to the former stats I can imagine that lots of players will quit the game , sadly enough !

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    I'm just thankful I still have the regular sugar drops at this point!😅
  • lauriehed
    lauriehed Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    The boosters that you earned should not be timed. Please go back to being able to save them. 
  • harrybrettjones
    harrybrettjones Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Completely agree, this is particularly annoying for anyone who has reached the end and has to wait for new levels to appear each week. Once these have been passed if we can save sugar drop boosters then there is no incentive to play old levels. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?