Updates to Sugar Drops

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,433 Superstar
    @mamacathy - I've noticed that as far as the 'not connected to the internet goes' sometimes it's just a minor hiccup and if you exit and disconnect from the internet and then reconnect it will clear up and recognize you are indeed connected to the internet.  Sometimes if I am really frustrated or impatient when I get that notice I will use my phone as a hotspot and use it to 'connect' my device to get the sugar drops etc.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • MsMGSMsMGS Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Ok, yeah, I'm getting the time boosters now too in the sugar track. No bueno :(
  • mamacathymamacathy Posts: 79 ✭✭✭
    Thanks bearwithme, I've tried everything, my internet is working, just not when I want to collect my sugar drops. Maybe tomorrow things will be different. Something is going on with this game (?) 
  • VeltaVelta Posts: 4
    I too am an unlucky player with my rewards from the sugar drop being timed,  which like stated above by bearwithme, does me no good.  I indeed used the sugar drop rewards to help me get through some really tough levels.  I hope the old rewards will be brought back.

• gatorcrunchgatorcrunch Posts: 16 ✭✭
    If this is the route they go with earning boosters, then my time with game might be done.  This timed booster stuff is straight nonsense.  
    Unfortunately the time sugar drops are not a glitch but instead another test by King.  There is another thread specifically devoted to the new timed sugar drops and you are all welcome to post there.  The community moderator is relaying our feedback to King so heopfully we won't have to put up with this too much longer!!!!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258546/timed-sugar-drops#Item_45

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Lynn_KalbfleischLynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Sugar drops are now only giving timed boosters. Guess I will only be playing on Wednesday’s when new levels come out.
  • geneisangeneisan Posts: 9
    Mine were there last night and gone this morning.  I am at the highest level I can go at the moment (until new levels come out) so without the drops there is absolutely zero reason to play.  To be honest,  that is the only reason I play twice a day. Won't be playing much anymore until that is restored.
    @geneisan and @Lynn_Kalbfleisch - I too have to wait until every Wednesday (tomorrow) for the new levels to come out and I find the new timed boosters pretty much useless.  I also used to collect them twice a day and now I sometimes don't even collect them once a day.  I too hope they get rid of the timed sugar drops as soon as possible.
    Please make sure you vote in the poll below - the community moderator is letting the game studio know how we feel about the change and higher numbers in the polls ca only help convince them to change it back!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops

On a happier note - there are a lot of things to do here in the community (as well as voice your opinions about the games - which are always welcome).  The link below has a lot of useful information created by one of our Superstars, Elsa.  I recommend you check it out:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258889/newbies-welcome-to-our-community#latest

• SiltembSiltemb Posts: 2
    I’ve dealt with many changes without complaint, but the disappearance of sugar track is enough incentive for me to leave the game.  Some of the hard levels are impossible without the aid of boosters.  This is a game.  It’s supposed to be fun.  It no longer is.
  • proudnavymomproudnavymom Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I hate these timed boosters 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,506 Superstar
    Hello @proudnavymom!  Hope you and your family are doing well!  It's nice to see you again in the Community :)

Are you talking about the "new" booster rewards we are receiving now from the Sugar Drop Challenge?

On other note, there is a contest going on in the Community for 100 Gold Bars... Here is the link  http://to.king.com/ox8t
    Try your luck and see if you can win some of those goodies!

Talk to you soon :)  Have a wonderful rest of the day!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
    @Siltemb - welcome to the community.  When you are talking about the sugar track - are you referring to the sugar drops "c" candies that you can collect to get boosters?  Do you now only get timed boosters and an occasional hammer? There was a group of people that the lost the sugar drops completely but I believe everyone got them back but unfortunately some people now only get timed boosters with a 15 minute or sometimes 30 minute life span.  We have a thread where we are voting to get rid of the timed boosters and bring back the regular booster for the sugar drop challenge.  You are welcome to vote here:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops#latest

Now that you have posted in the community I hope you will stay awhile and explore some of the various discussions, contests and games that are available.  The link below provides some excellent information about this site and I encourage you to click on it and find out more about the community. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258889/newbies-welcome-to-our-community#latest
    Welcome and thank you for joining our discussion.

• proudnavymomproudnavymom Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I’m so sick of not getting regular boosters. Stop with the timed ones 
  • SiltembSiltemb Posts: 2
    I so agree.  Levels are getting so hard that you need boosters to pass.  Game not fun any more!