⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Send lives button gone

hroehm
hroehm Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello,
I no longer have a send lives button. I then used the heart next to each players name, now it’s gone.

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    BieneMaja said:
    I have the same problem. I don’t have the button anymore either as of yesterday. I play on iOS and have the current version of candy crush. 
    The attached screenshot shows that the option of sending lives to friends prior to starting a level is gone. 

This is new version 😀 you will find them when you passed a level 😁
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    @lisa11jaynejayne
    You choose any of the old easy level and play for  pass. after passed this level you will find your friends on score board. And you can send lives. :)

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Hello @hroehm
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Check your app update first. If already updated, Log out game from both id (facebook+kingdom) > Restart your device > Log in again. If not resolved, show me the screenshot of the problem.
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • BieneMaja
    BieneMaja Posts: 6 Level 2
    I have the same problem. I don’t have the button anymore either as of yesterday. I play on iOS and have the current version of candy crush. 
    The attached screenshot shows that the option of sending lives to friends prior to starting a level is gone. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    BieneMaja said:

This is new version 😀 you will find them when you passed a level 😁
  • BieneMaja
    BieneMaja Posts: 6 Level 2
    Well this really sucks for high level players. Until now we had to scroll down forever to a level to find at least 10 friends, now I still have to scroll forever but IN ADDITION play the level, possibly lose a life, my bot and/or boosters just to send lives?! 
    That’s got to be a joke! What a way to mess with loyal players! 
  • lisa11
    lisa11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I also have the current version and my button is gone. 
  • jaynejayne
    jaynejayne Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have this have the same issue. I’ve deleted the app and reloaded and still can’t send lives. All my friends are much lower then me but when I scroll down I no longer have the option. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    @lisa11jaynejayne
    You choose any of the old easy level and play for  pass. after passed this level you will find your friends on score board. And you can send lives. :)
  • Geri
    Geri Posts: 6 Level 2
    Cant sent lives now at all. I have contacted through help to be emailed back about now to receive lives & what to do. Receiving is not the problem so the response was so unhelpful. how are you supposed to play this game if you cant help ur fellow cc friends. That is how i thought this game worked . Sort it out King. 
  • cbukaty
    cbukaty Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is a terrible change and unfair to higher level players. Now I can’t see my friends at lower levels to give them lives! Nobody wins with this!
  • Me_1
    Me_1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have disconnected from Facebook..restarted..cleared everything and I am completely up to date on Facebook and candy crush apps.. Still can't see my friends at the lower level as of yesterday.  I can get lives from them but not send. Is there no fix for this? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?