⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is Candy Crush not loading.

Options
Judith_Kaye
Judith_Kaye Posts: 2 Newbie
Why is Candy Crush not loading.  Is anyone else having the problem.

Best Answers

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Judith_Kaye

Hi Judith! Welcome to the Community!

What device were you having a problem with? How do you log-in to your Candy Crush Saga Account? Are you Logging-in with your Facebook Account or are you logging-in through the Kingdom Account? How long have you had this problem? 

Can you take a ScreenShot of this loading issue? Please post the ScreenShot here so we can figure out what is happening with your game.

Thanks!
  • edwardflora
    edwardflora Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • MrGreenJeans
    MrGreenJeans Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Same problem here...
  • Tina-37
    Tina-37 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    second day now, two different windows versions, two different laptops! 
    Stilll loading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Same at gameroom...same at facebook...

• Joy_Dal_Santo
    Joy_Dal_Santo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Same problem. Also with Pet Rescue Saga, Cookie Jam. It gets to a certain point and then stops loading.
  • Tina-37
    Options
    has anyone managed to play?

• Judith_Kaye
    Judith_Kaye Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am still having the problem.   5 days now.    I am closing in on the 4000th level and can not get Candy Crush to download most of the time.  It has downloaded sometimes but I can completely clean house before it does.   Sometimes it doesn't load other times it takes 15 to 30 minutes to download.   Like today though it is frozen again.   There is no real way to contact anyone about the problems.   I thought it might be my computer but it isn't.   I have cleaned and clear unused files.   You would think to be able to keep adding billions more dollars to their pockets they would be able to invest some of it into updating to better service.

• Lila_Kont
    Lila_Kont Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options
     Are all of you playing on a PC?  Candy Crush Soda had this problem a few days ago and it had something to do with King's servers.  The game is fine on mobile devices.

"Jelly Jenny" - this post has "accepted answer" tagged but as you can see by the posts - these players are still having problems loading Candy Crush Saga.  I know there was a problem with the servers and Candy Crush Soda.  Do they have a problem now with Candy Crush Saga?
  • Tina-37
    Options
    OMG after 5 days...!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?