Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    I have a question for everyone ( @Sharon_Loose , @MsMGS etc.)  who now have their sugar drops back.  Are you able to keep the boosters you earn or are they on a timer?  I never lost my sugar drops but this morning when I started to play for them I notice whatever boosters I won were on a 30 minute (one was on a 60 min.) timer, so I couldn't add them to my stash!
  • quiltedpink
    quiltedpink Posts: 10 Level 2
    @bearwithme, I have noticed that some boosters are on a timer, for example, the buddy challenge seems to be a booster on a 30-minute timer (Color Bombs, Wrapped/Striped Candy or Fish). Top level on Space Race equals 6-hour timer each on color bombs and wrapped/striped combo.  And getting to the top level on the current build a bot won me 10 minutes of Color Bombs. Hope that helps.

• MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    Yeah there are some types of boosters that are timed but my sugar track ones aren't. The buddy ones always are along with some of the space race boosters and others you get when the booster bot is complete. 
  • bearwithme
    Well it appears that now I am one of the unlucky folks in a test group because my boosters I collect from gathering sugar drops are now on a timer!  😯😒
    Below is a screenshot of the 'new' version of sugar drops King must be testing.  Let's hope everyone doesn't end up with this version.  As far as I am concerned - this new timed version doesn't really help me where I need it (i.e. on the new levels), besides which it takes me longer than 15-30 minutes to collect all the timed drops so they would be expired by the time I would want to use them on the new levels, and note of course they aren't awarding you any hammers or switches - because I don't think they want to let you have a hammer or hand switch for even 15 minutes!

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    bearwithme, sorry to hear that, I'm having trouble claiming mine, just like your screen shot, I'm to 192 sugar drops,and CC keeps telling me to connect to the internet to claim, problem is, I'm connected, tried everything, turning my device off and on, they must be up to something. I agree with you on timed boosters, some you're not allowed to use on certain games, and some are rewarded when you're out of lives : ( 
  • bearwithme
    @mamacathy - I've noticed that as far as the 'not connected to the internet goes' sometimes it's just a minor hiccup and if you exit and disconnect from the internet and then reconnect it will clear up and recognize you are indeed connected to the internet.  Sometimes if I am really frustrated or impatient when I get that notice I will use my phone as a hotspot and use it to 'connect' my device to get the sugar drops etc.
  • MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    Ok, yeah, I'm getting the time boosters now too in the sugar track. No bueno :(
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Thanks bearwithme, I've tried everything, my internet is working, just not when I want to collect my sugar drops. Maybe tomorrow things will be different. Something is going on with this game (?) 
  • Velta
    Velta Posts: 22 Level 2
    I too am an unlucky player with my rewards from the sugar drop being timed,  which like stated above by bearwithme, does me no good.  I indeed used the sugar drop rewards to help me get through some really tough levels.  I hope the old rewards will be brought back.

• gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    If this is the route they go with earning boosters, then my time with game might be done.  This timed booster stuff is straight nonsense.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?