⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is Candy Crush not loading.

Options

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    I am still having the problem.   5 days now.    I am closing in on the 4000th level and can not get Candy Crush to download most of the time.  It has downloaded sometimes but I can completely clean house before it does.   Sometimes it doesn't load other times it takes 15 to 30 minutes to download.   Like today though it is frozen again.   There is no real way to contact anyone about the problems.   I thought it might be my computer but it isn't.   I have cleaned and clear unused files.   You would think to be able to keep adding billions more dollars to their pockets they would be able to invest some of it into updating to better service.

@Judith_Kaye

You did not respond to my question above. If you want to find out why you are experiencing this, you will have to tell me  what device and Operating System you are currently using. Without those information, we can't come up with anything. You have to calm down. 

Please answer my questions!

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Yesterday, I answered inquiries from people with Windows 7 having issues with Candy Crush Saga Stand-Alone App. I went to Microsoft Store and found out that Computers with Windows 7 do not meet the System Requirements for best Experience. Here is the link: 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846?activetab=pivot:regionofsystemrequirementstab

Below is the ScreenShot from the Link:

However, they can to continue to play the game through the Facebook App Version or at the Kingdom Website. I recommend that they use an Up-To-Date Google Chrome Browser because of the issue some of these people were having with Firefox. Another option is by checking their Computer for Windows 10 Upgrade Compatibility. If compatible, it is cheaper to buy the Upgrade than buying a new computer.

• mercerik
    Options
    Tina-37 said:
    second day now, two different windows versions, two different laptops! 
    Stilll loading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Same at gameroom...same at facebook...

@Tina-37

Hi Tina! Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga Community!

What Operating System do you currently have in your Laptops? This will help me figure out what is happening to your game.

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    Options
     Are all of you playing on a PC?  Candy Crush Soda had this problem a few days ago and it had something to do with King's servers.  The game is fine on mobile devices.
    @bearwithme

These issues that these people are experiencing could have stemmed from a lot of things. It is not necessarily just a King.com issue. If it is, then all of us will be affected. I am using Windows 10 and I don't have any issues whatsoever.
  • Tina-37
    Tina-37 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    windows 7 and windows 10 (two laptops)
    the game just oppened at windows 10 Later i'll check the old one
    Thanks for the interest 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,957 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you @mercerik - appreciate your computer expertise .  
  • Tina-37
    Tina-37 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    problem also fixed at windows 7 
     =) 
  • dirtydiapers
    dirtydiapers Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have windows 10.  Candy Crush Saga loads slowly to 100% and still can not play game!!!!
  • ckelly13
    ckelly13 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    popup_collaboration_panel_button_friends ------is what I see on my level 470 next step... no one is responding for the request for unlocking next episode and it appears the button is not functioning well. I also have not been getting "lives" from friends for several levels, and I always received some eventually.

How can I fix this? Thanks
  • niceness
    niceness Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

My game not loading can't go to the shop can't use gold bars n can't use extra move wheel

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?