Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    Yah King, you guys have really pissed people off this time. Nobody wants to play anymore. No fun just annoying!!!!!
  • Guy_Barnett
    Guy_Barnett Posts: 37 Level 2
    what a terrible idea as at the end of levels its pointless receiving timed boosters as have nothing to use them on I liked doing SDs twice a day but now wont bother come on king what were you thinking ;[;[
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    Everyone should be able to use the boosters when we want to. Right now King is forcing us to use them even when we don't want to. 
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    Interesting that all these tweaks that they are making to the game are designed to get people to have to pay to buy boosters. What a crock that they are making changes to make the game interesting...none of these changes enhances the game for the players. I hate it when companies (cable company) are punitive to their long time customers. I guess they don't have any loyalty or appreciation for people who have played the game for years and spent tons of $$$.  I don't like giving a company like this my business. 
  • SFS_340
    SFS_340 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Add me to the people who never lost sugar drops but got switched to timed ones.  I do spend money in the game (gold bars in the store, piggy bank (even after it was reduced), and playing for sugar drops twice a day is actually stress relieving for me, but without being able to get boosters to help pass new levels, other than on the daily spin, I'll probably gradually fade away.
  • Fergie_1
    Fergie_1 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I too never lost my sugar drops but now I have the timed ones. They are truly useless. I usually run out of lives before I can ever use them! Please bring them back to the way they were!
  • Carmen_Santiago-2
    Carmen_Santiago-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Agree with all comments against the time booster . Not a good change 😕
  • Michelle_Guyette
    Michelle_Guyette Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Well King is doing a great job at ruining a once enjoyable game.  Another week or two for me to see what happens and then I'm done with all this mess.  It's just not fun anymore.  I put in a lot of time to collect boosters. (And I actually use them so I don't have thousands stored up like some people do and brag about it.) The levels are beyond crazy and extremely difficult without boosters.  We can no longer work for them and store them up.... DONE!

• kskiefel
    kskiefel Posts: 4 Newbie
    I too collect candy drops daily to get boosters.   I had over 2000 and lost them all when I was having connection issues and reinstalled the game.  Since I am caught up with all levels I like being able to collect boosters for a week before the new levels come out.   This change to timed boosters makes this impossible.  As others have mentioned, by the time you play to get more the first will have expired.   Please go back to the old way of collecting boosters.   I guess you have freed me from the time I have been wasting on the game daily.   

• mrburgandy
    mrburgandy Posts: 11 Level 2
    Recently I have noticed that I no longer receive free boosters for passing levels of the sugar drop challenge. The only reward I get is a booster for an amount of time. This is 100% not acceptable. I have completed level 4895 which is the highest level and waiting for the next release of levels. AS ALWAYS, I play the sugar drop challenge daily until the new levels come out so I can get a stockpile of boosters to pass new levels because the new levels are so hard and next to impossible to pass without the help of hammers and switches. Even though I stockpile boosters in this method, I still end up buying more boosters every single month. Sad, I know, I am a loser and really like the game. 

I will say this with MOST certainty,  if this feature does not change back, King has got it's last dollar from me. I know I am just one person and it doesn't matter to you but I am quite sure there are many that play it just like I do and still spend money as well. I spend at least $30 per level release with the stockpiling of boosters. I don;t know how you can verify this because I don;t understand how it knows who I am but it sure knows my CC number so I am sure you could look it up that way. 

I am extremely upset about this as I feel King is just gouging us at this point. I am dead serious about this. I may have played my last round if this feature isn't put back in place. How much money do you really need when it comes at the expense of pissing off some of your most dedicated junkies? 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?