Timed Sugar Drops

Options

Comments

• PROUDCAGLEHEAD
    PROUDCAGLEHEAD Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    This is one of the worst ideas. Hopefully you will change it back soon. Not happy with these timed boosters. Many win them and do not have the time to use them. And may not need them at all for the upcoming levels. Better to have the boosters with a choice when to use them. 
  • mw111
    mw111 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Yep, here's another game spoiler.  I enjoy playing my favorite sugar drop levels each day, building them up before the new levels come out each week.  Pointless now.  
    There have been plenty of irritating introductions in recent months, which I tolerate, but this really has spoiled my enjoyment of candy crush.  
  • LA04
    LA04 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I too have the timed boosters - terrible update! Likewise it really has spoilt my enjoyment of this game. This is the first time I have ever had a moan about this game!
  • annfogel
    annfogel Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
     Timed sugar drops rewards take a lot of fun out of the game. Please don’t keep this feature! ❤️
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    Dear KING

I am upset with the changes being made to the CCS game. First the removal of Suger Drops from the game for 6 weeks. Now the return of Sugar Drops with timed boosters instead of being able to be saved for hard levels.  This if an enormous change for all players, especially those at level 4895.

I can only assume this is Kings attempt to force players to buy boosters. This is a slap in the face for those players who have spent years enjoying CCS and occasionally buying Boosts, Gold Bars and Extra Time. I am going to continue playing CCS using: Power Ups, Daily Power UPS, Dynamic Duo, Lucky Bean, Daily Win, Candy Chronicles, Treat Calendar, Candy Quests, Champions Race, Space Race, Build A Bot and the new Sugar Drops. However, once my store of Boosters is used up I will be gone. 

I can only hope that the Game Designers and Upper Management understand how changing Sugar Drops to Timed Boosters has ruined CCS game for all its loyal fans. 
    Joe

• Leigh_Ann-2
    Leigh_Ann-2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I have been playing Candy Crush since the beginning. There have many tweaks and changes over the years, some good, some bad. These timed boosters for the sugar drops are a bad change. In the past when we were waiting for new levels to come out or just taking a break from a level we were stuck on we would play older levels to collect sugar drops. It kept us playing the game, which is important for your numbers for you advertisers, and provided us boosters for when we needed them. With the timed boosters there's no point in doing that, we aren't going to use them right then. And if you're collecting sugar drops as you go playing new levels they aren't necessarily helpful. I got 30 minutes of mystery candies and 30 minutes of a coconut wheel while I was stuck on a jelly level until long after those boosters had expired.
  • schwarsu
    schwarsu Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I'm in the lounge area of King waiting for new levels to be added.  I usually go through the new levels added each Wed within 2 days. I usually play the bonus games in earlier levels but all I keep getting is timed boosters. That is pointless and a waste of my time. I'm leaving the lounge for now. Come on King! Whoever made up this idea of timed boosters is resulting in your losing longtime players. I've been playing for over 6 years and find myself playing less and less since you introduced the timed boosters. 
  • MonicaBrasil
    MonicaBrasil Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    schwarsu said:
    I'm in the lounge area of King waiting for new levels to be added.  I usually go through the new levels added each Wed within 2 days. I usually play the bonus games in earlier levels but all I keep getting is timed boosters. That is pointless and a waste of my time. I'm leaving the lounge for now. Come on King! Whoever made up this idea of timed boosters is resulting in your losing longtime players. I've been playing for over 6 years and find myself playing less and less since you introduced the timed boosters. 
    Couldn't agree more! That's exactly the point: "Whoever made up this idea of timed boosters is resulting in your losing longtime players" like myself too. 
  • MonicaBrasil
    MonicaBrasil Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Now that King appears to have restored sugar drops to the players who had temporarily lost them, it appears that King has decoded to try out a new twist to collecting sugar drops and that is by having them timed.  I am unfortunately in that group and it appears that some of the people who had lost their sugar drops are also in this group.  I decided to start this discussion so that people could talk about this new version and provide feedback to King and the community moderator @Jelly Jenny.
    I personally do not like this new change.  I don't find it useful at all.  By the time I collect all the sugar drops, half the boosters will have expired.  I would collect drops daily to help me complete the new levels that are released every Wednesday, but collecting daily now with the timed drops just to complete old levels makes no sense and appears to be a waste of my time.  I just hope they bring back the original  version very soon!  I have included a screen shot for those people who still have the original sugar drops.
    Couldn't agree more! Absolutely right. Timed boosters aren't helpful at all. No point in playing every day now. 
  • ryleegirl
    ryleegirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The timed rewards make playing daily worthless.  Please switch back to the regular rewards.  My time with candy crush may be coming to an end.  Lots of years I have played too!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?