Say hello to the community and introduce yourself!

Comments

• AghathaAghatha Posts: 2
    Hi,saya Aghatha dari indonesia....apakah ada teman teman yang bisa menolong saya dan menemani saya bermain..dan kalau ada..bisa kah saya minta emas...karna saya tidak bisa mencairkan emas yg saya dapat ketika memenangkan pertandingan
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,392 Superstar
    Hi @Aghatha Welcome to our sweet community. For the future reference we only can except English on here therefore everybody can understand each other better. About you questions, we always have contest around our community for you to win some gold bars, that I would really recommend you to participate. Have a nice evening 😊
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • KatanaKatana Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭
    Istevan said:
    Ciao a tutti ;)
    Mi chiamo Istevan, Candycrushsaga è il mio game preferito...ho completato tutti i livelli disponibili per smartphone Android.
    Aspetto sempre con ansia i mercoledì per avere nuovi livelli!
    Ciao
    wow ... this levels is :star: :star: :star:

• KatanaKatana Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭
    I love candy :smiley: :love:

• Kcjor89Kcjor89 Posts: 8
    Hello they call me KC, from AL 
  • Kcjor89Kcjor89 Posts: 8
    Hello fellow playmates 
  • devoteddevoted Posts: 3
    Hi all, my name is Anders and I'm from Sweden, now I'm waiting for new levels because it seems like I completed the game for now. I'm at level 4955
  • dianaperez200dianaperez200 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Hi I Diana I’m on level 4886 can’t wait till Wednesday for the new levels. I’m fro Florida.
  • aliyaleeAnne19aliyaleeAnne19 Posts: 3
    Hi everyone my name is chyenne  and I love this game so much
  • blackunicornblackunicorn Posts: 3
    I have been playing this game for 7 years. It is safe to say I am a fan. I open candy crsh whenever I have a break from my everyday 9-5 and motherhood. 😆
  • nicky719nicky719 Posts: 7
    hi my name is nicky719. n.y. here =)
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,392 Superstar
    Hi @nicky719 Welcome to our sweet community, I’m also from NYC
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • dianaperez200dianaperez200 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Good afternoon group , my name is Diana my favorite game is candy 🍬 crush saga.  I’m from Florida.
  • nicky719nicky719 Posts: 7
    hi me too >:)
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,491 Superstar
    Hello everyone and welcome to the community.  You will find lots of Candy Crush fans (some might say fanatics) here.  For the newcomers to this community - there is a great introduction by one of our Superstars, Elsa, in the link below.  It gives you a lot of useful information including information about some of our ongoing contests where you have the chance to win free gold bars.  I encourage you to check it out.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258889/newbies-welcome-to-our-community#latest

Have fun and keep crushing!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner