Newbies, This message is for you!

ElsaElsa Posts: 18,642 Superstar
edited July 12 in General Discussion

Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga community newbies!  I would like to make you aware of some of things that we have going on here in the Candy Crush Saga community.   We have an ideas section and the studio and management check these ideas constantly and the higher the vote the chances are that they might listen to what you all have to say.  First here is a link to the Ideas Section here.  There are lots of cool ideas going on at the moment.  Here are a couple more examples that you might want to vote on.

A search box added to the game

Adding more Boosters to the Booster wheel

Can we please have a back out for all in-game boosters?

Adding the party popper to the spinning wheel

Are you all aware that we have an Off Topic Section with lots of fun ideas and sharing.  You can check out everything here.  I recently posted a message on choosing your favorite character.  We have a couple of the studio guys who voted on this poll.  Please check it out and vote for your favorite character here.

Curious minds want to know!  You've undoubtedly seen people on the train or at a coffee shop or at work swiping at brightly colored candy pieces on their mobile devices.  Yes, they are playing Candy Crush Saga!  

We would like to know how you first learned about the game.  Please add your Candy Crush Saga story here.

We also have our Superstar Section here.  You can learn more about the Superstar program and also you are free to ask us any questions.  So please check out this section.

We also have Video Guides for the beginners and you can check it out here

If you are having difficulty with a level or you think that you might have found a glitch, you can check it out in our Support Section here.  Our Superstars are here to help you with your issues and if we don't have the answers we can also search or tag @Jelly Jenny, the community moderator. 

I love looking for trivia especially when it comes to the King games.  Are you aware that Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga both have storylines that follow one another.  In Candy Crush Saga, Tiffi has been sending her sister, Kimmy, messages in a bottle telling her all about her adventures.  But one day the messages stop coming and that is where Candy Crush Soda Saga picks up.  Kimmy thinks she knows where her sister is, so she sets off on an adventure to find her. 

Would you like to hear a story about Tiffi and her adventures in Candy Town?  If so, please click here

So welcome one and all!  Here we can express frustration, ideas, happy moments when you've cleared that very hard level and much more.  If you are not aware of tagging, I will show you how it's done.  If you are in a message or even starting a new message and you want to tag a Superstar or a manager all that you need to do is to start with the "@" sign and start typing the name.  A box should pop up where you can click on the name, or you can just type it out. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Would you like to learn read some trivia about Tiffi and her friends?
Click on any of the names below to learn more about them.
Tiffi          Jean-Luc          Odus          Bubblegum Troll          Misty          Olivia          Mr. Yeti
_____________________________________________________________________________________

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

Prev1

Comments

• TameraAnnTameraAnn Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Yes
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,642 Superstar
    Hi @TameraAnn, welcome to our community!  When you have some free time, please check out the links above.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• David_LewisDavid_Lewis Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Can you tell me how to start a new thread please,  not enjoying the website or the sugar drop timed boosters  and level 4886 is impossible. 
  • proudnavymomproudnavymom Posts: 26 ✭✭
    candy crush stop with the time boosters. I check everyday to see if it’s gone. When I see it’s still timed I stop playing
    Can you tell me how to start a new thread please,  not enjoying the website or the sugar drop timed boosters  and level 4886 is impossible. 
    Hi @David_Lewis, welcome to the CC Saga community.   To start a message you have to go to the support section here.   You have the option of starting a new message or you can look through the messages that are open (e.g. timed boosters) and add your comments to it.  But I am going to give you the main link for this issue because that is where the ocmmunity moderator will be making updates.

candy crush stop with the time boosters. I check everyday to see if it’s gone. When I see it’s still timed I stop playing
    @proudnavymom welcome to our community.  As I just mentioned above, there is a main thread for the sugar drops and it being offered as timed boosters.  You can write your comments there and look for any updates from the community moderator.

• DharmenderDharmender Posts: 3
    Hi earlier i used to get option to watch an ad but now it's not currently I am on lavel 4604 how can i get it back
    Hi @Dharmender, welcome to our community!  These videos and events come and go.  Sometimes the studio runs tests on these and then monitors how they are doing.  The players get chosen randomly to test it.  If you are not seeing an ad then you are not in that testing group.  You can read more about it here.

• RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    Type your comment

I am new here. Thank you for accepting me.
    Hi @RumellKhan123, welcome to our community!  Check out the links that are posted in this message and if you have any questions please tag me.

If I do have an idea, I will surely let you know. I often bring innovative and creative ideas on to the table. Especially when I am at work. I just brainstorm with ideas. I don't have one yet.
    I look forward to the ideas that you come up with.

• EyeconicEyeconic Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • DharmenderDharmender Posts: 3
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Dharmender, welcome to our community!  These videos and events come and go.  Sometimes the studio runs tests on these and then monitors how they are doing.  The players get chosen randomly to test it.  If you are not seeing an ad then you are not in that testing group.  You can read more about it here.
    [email protected] thanks for response n got back the ad thing thanks again
    Elsa said:
    I look forward to the ideas that you come up with.
    Haha. You won't be disappointed.