💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Comments

• mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3
    Please keep sugar drops the way the we’re giving boosters specially hammers and switches
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    I'm glad everyone is upset as I am regarding timed boosters. I hope King is reading all of these posts. I am not even playing anymore until they switch it back. I wish they would leave a good thing alone. King, not fun anymore just a waste of time.
  • knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    Adding another vote to changing sugar drops back to non-timed boosters.  The timed ones are useless.  I've stopped playing for sugar drops.   Will now only play when I can lose a level and get "watch a video" to spin for a free booster.   My goal is purely to accumulate boosters to take on the new levels.    I will not spend a dime on boosters but I am willing to watch videos. If the sugar drop path as is was not generating enough revenue for King - how about inserting watching a video to get the reward dispensed?   That would be a decent (at least to me) compromise.
  • quiltedpink
    quiltedpink Posts: 10 Level 2
    @knitsafghans "get "watch a video" to spin for a free booster." Well that is interesting. I have not seen this on the version of Candy Crush I play on my PC, moblie andriod or kindle. So there are differences in test versions? Anyway my 2 cents. I would like sugar drops to return to their state as they were 8 weeks ago. The timed booster have caused me to play less. I have been playing for 5 years and for a time I was keeping up with the weekly level releases, but not anymore.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @quiltedpink It might be an iPad exclusive. The only time I've seen/gotten it is when playing on my nephew's iPad. Otherwise, I've never seen it via PC on either the Win10 app or king.com.
  • knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    I don't see it on PC but do on my iphone and ipad, intermittently.   
  • sdrais
    sdrais Posts: 5 Level 2
    Vote for non-timed boosters for sugar drops.  The timed ones are no help, so I have stopped replaying levels for sugar drops.  Side note- that also means I don't view the 5 second ad that sometimes shows after completing level..
  • Lindsey_Ash
    where do I vote for non timed sugar drops?
  • Lindsey_Ash
    I have wasted so much time in the last now 7 weeks posting first to keep sugar drops as I was without them for about 6 weeks and now to put the boosters back to the way they were before they put timers on them. I have almost run out of patience with King. They are really sucking the life out of playing CC. We all are letting them know how we feel and they still haven't done anything about it. What is the point?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    This poll was originally started to vote to keep sugar drops when the ability to have sugar drops at all was removed for a random group of people who were 'testers' for the game studio.  Now sugar drops have been restored but another group of 'testers' (some from the original group and some from new people) now are stuck with 'timed' sugar drops.  It is obvious tha the game developers would like to modify sugar drops in some way since it has been around for so long - but I am of the opinion if it isn't broke don't fix it.  I find the timed drops useless for completing the new levels and especially don't like not getting any hand switches and only once in awhile a hammer.  I used to play for drops twice a day, now I don't even finish playing for them once a day.

@Lindsey_Ash - I have started a new poll to 'get rid of timed sugar drops' https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops/p1?new=1 - because the keep sugar drops poll was originally intended to bring back sugar drops to the people who had lost them (and which were finally restored) so some of those vote were to restore the lost sugar drops.

Also - FYI - there is another poll out there about timed sugar drops and converting them into non stop play and being able to bank them for later use:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258837/please-make-timed-boosters-worthwhile-by-converting-these-to-the-equivalent-amount-of-non-stop-play

BTW - @Deryck and @quiltedpink I play exclusively on IOS (iPad and iPhone) and have never seen the advertisements.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?