⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello blutu
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

I think you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.
    Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.

The problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient. 

• Marley4
    Marley4 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Why am I not getting any lives from friends.  I cannott send lives to them either.  This has just happened in the last few weeks.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello Marley4
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

I think you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform.Recently There are problems with sending and receiving lives. Not fix yet. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.
    Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    Keep a little confidence at the moment. King is trying to solve the problem.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Marley4 said:
    Why am I not getting any lives from friends.  I cannott send lives to them either.  This has just happened in the last few weeks.
    @Marley4

Hi there! Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga Community!

The reason why you are having this problem is because Windows 7 does meet the Minimum Requirements to run the Candy Crush Saga App. We've had several inquiries about this in the Community since June 7. Unfortunately, you'll have to Upgrade your Computer Operating System to Windows 10 to be able get the run the App and get the best experience playing the game. It is better to do this now than to wait till Microsoft stop supporting Windows 7 where you wouldn't be able to get updates anymore which is a Security Risk. My advice to you is to check your computer for Windows 10 Upgrade Compatibility. If your computer pass the compatibility test, you'll be saving a lot of money buying the upgrade than buying a new computer. Installing the Upgrade is very easy. You just need to follow the directions from there. You don't need to pay someone to do it. It just requires time to get it done.

Here is the link to the System Requirements from the Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846?activetab=pivot%3Aregionofsystemrequirementstab

Here is the ScreenShot of the System Requirements from the Microsoft Store.

Hope this answers your questions and concerns! Please click the "Yes" that I answered your question!

Thanks!

• CatLover
    CatLover Posts: 4 Newbie
    Elsa said:
    Hi guys, there is a problem with anyone playing the game on king.com.  The lives is not working correctly and it has already been elevated to the studio.  We are waiting for a fix.
    Still not working as of today, and furthermore I cannot get into the next episode without help from friends.  

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @CatLover, we are coming off a weekend so I didn't expect to see any changes.  Can you play the game elsewhere besides king.com?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @choucou and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 As @Sukanta_Biswas explained to you, the account view is changed now. You can read more about this on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/257766/candy-crush-sagas-new-account-view

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • faik
    faik Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 2019

I've gone through an episode of 100 repetitions of (Edited by CM - rude) games 
  • faik
    faik Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Sahtekar oyun düzmece bölümlerini skeyim 

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @faik and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 We use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to translate your post and we will do our best to help you. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?