Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Herbie_Glazer
    Herbie_Glazer Posts: 3 Newbie

I’m getting boosters with extra time which I have to use immediately that I don’t need or want instead of accumulating these boosters for future levels. 

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    I can see this change is stirring up as much discussion as what I saw when Build-a-bot was changed (I have it back now and can use it on the old levels - I hope everyone can too).  I appreciate everyone's participation in this discussion, it's expressing opinions like this that brought build-a-bot back.  Thank you everyone - the community Moderator @Jelly Jenny is passing this information back to King and the game developers so hopefully we will see a return to the old sugar drops sometime soon.  

In the meantime, if you haven't already,  please make sure you participate in the 'crack the code' contest - where potentially you could win 100 gold bars.  There are puzzles to solve in 14 of the game threads here in the community.  Not only is it fun but it is also an opportunity for people new to the community to get to explore and find out more of what we are about and in the meantime I will continue to watch this thread and check for updates that I can post here for all of you.
     https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/258744/crack-the-code-and-win-tons-of-gold-bars/p1

I sure hope she does, and that they will come to their senses. I'm one of the admins of the Candy Crush Saga All Help group. I'm seeing loads of complaints. Listening to people, trying to point people in the right direction. Lots and lots of players are quitting the game if this continues with the timed boosters. So please, Activision, stop digging your own grave. Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day...
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    I just want to let you know that @Jelly Jenny, the community moderator, is looking at this post and all the negative comments and also the sugar drops polls and is passing it back to the studio.  She confirmed that this morning.

On an interesting side note @ZZ430101 - I got the old Space Dash back today.  For about 15 minutes I had both the build a bot and space dash - then the bot disappeared but I have space dash again for 160+ hours.  However I still have the timed sugar drops - which I find pretty much useless.  I have occasionally got hammers from the new version of sugar drops but what I haven't seen is any hand switches which is very disturbing because the only other place I am getting them is rarely on the wheel and on the last day of the daily calendar.  However I can collect at least 1 hammer every day by completing the candy quests. 

I think now it's a matter of a waiting game until the studio sees enough negative response and finally decides to get rid of the timed boosters for sugar drops!

@José_Savelkoul

Can you please encourage members from the All Help Group (I'm a member too) to come to this site and vote and also express their opinions about the timed sugar drops?  Every little bit helps.  Thank you.
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
  • adylanfan
    adylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2
    Where and how do I vote?
  • bearwithme
    edited June 2019
  • mw111
    mw111 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Thank you bearwithme! 
    There have been plenty of annoying changes to candy crush in the years I have been playing it, but this is the first change that has pushed me to the point of complaining. 

• annfogel
    annfogel Posts: 6 Level 2
    Mw111, I feel exactly the same.  That’s what this boils down to for me as well. 
  • bearwithme
    edited June 2019
    Welcome to the community @mw111 and @annfogel - I am glad you joined to express your opinions about the game.  There are a lot of things you can do here in addition to commenting about the game(s) and their various features. The link below provides a lot of helpful information.  I encourage you to check it out:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258889/newbies-welcome-to-our-community#latest
  • Tyger
    Tyger Posts: 17 Level 2
    Bad enough the boosters from previous levels only last 15 minutes now but most times, they often don’t even appear when you try to use them in your current level.  With most levels impossible to pass without boosters now, there is no choice but to dump your paycheck into buying them...after passing .Level 4713, I am done until these horrible new timed boosters are reversed.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?