⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to pass level 2005 with only 12 moves?

Rozie43
Rozie43 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hints show 50 moves on level 2005. I only get 12 moves. Impossible !

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    Hi @Rozie43 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always working to make levels more challenging and fun. Therefore, they might tweak levels a little bit if they are too hard or too easy for players. If you see the videos with 50 moves, they were probably recorded as soon as they were released.

I will post below the video for this level with 12 moves. I absolutely agree that some levels look impossible but don't give up. Watch the video and it might give you an idea how to approach this level. If it doesn't help, take a break for a day or two. You would be surprised how many times it happens that you just finish the level when you come back. I hope this will be helpful to you. Have a wonderful day 🤗

https://youtu.be/NEzgV_1Nj_k
  • Rozie43
    Rozie43 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I lost all my bonuses.  Now it will even be harder. Maybe I need to give this game up completely 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi again @Rozie43 Just for the record, when you reinstall the game or change the device you lose all the boosters. This happens because they are stored on our device's memory and this way we can reach them even when we are offline. I am sorry this happened to you. We recommend reinstalling the game only as a last resort if nothing else helps. Now, I know it is unpleasant but it's nice to know for the next time when it occurs. Thank you for your understanding. See you around the Community 😊
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Rozie43 said:
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I lost all my bonuses.  Now it will even be harder. Maybe I need to give this game up completely 
    hey @Rozie43, u don't have to give up the game and it's absolutely possible to pass that level even without boosters in your inventory
    ensure to match striped &wra wrap candies to destroy cake bomb on the other side of the board
    those candies are easier to make even in that level....
  • beths611
    beths611 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Has anyone actually got a fix to the 12 moves issues. I've tried everything a.c nd still only have 12 moves impossible!
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Try using 2 colour bombs together 
  • cocowilson
    cocowilson Posts: 1 Newbie

It might somehow be possible to complete in 12 moves, but it's not fun. Challenging is one thing, frustrating is another. When it stops being fun, people stop playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?