⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @westmic Please check out the accepted answer on this thread to see if that helps you ☝

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    When is the problem of sending and receiving lives on Candy Crush saga going to be repaired or is it time to stop playing Candy Crush as it seems to me King .com has got no intention of doing anything
  • Betty_Kelly
    Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2
    Quoting mel21: Posts: 30 ✭✭
    When is the problem of sending and receiving lives on Candy Crush saga going to be repaired or is it time to stop playing Candy Crush as it seems to me King .com has got no intention of doing anything

I don't want to quit Candy Crush but I would love to be able to send lives to Friends playing on levels below me as I could do just 3 or so days ago.  I can receive lives just not send them.  I don't seem to be getting through the Tech Help.  Now, I'm told that it is the way it is; and, if I don't like it, then post in Ideas!  What will that help?

• mel21
    I agree with you Tech Help you can never get through to them. You might as well hit your head against a brick wall you get more sense as I dont think Tech Help even exists with King.com.   I am seriously considering stopping playing games with King .com as they dont want to help anyone only themselves  
  • gogirl
    gogirl Posts: 8 Level 2
    This is still on going cannot move on from a level because friends cannot send help and cannot send lives to friends. Playing on Windows 10 am not a facebook user and do not play on my phone!! Help
  • mel21
    The problem of sending and receiving lives is only on Candy Crush Saga As I also play Candy Crush Soda Saga and it works on that game so I dont think it is to hard to resolve the problem but it seems nobody wants to.  Most of the comments of other players as well wants it resolved.   Help please 
  • cadvan
    cadvan Posts: 9 Level 2
    With the lack of movement on this issue King.com needs to change their name to Loser.com.  I spent 16 years in customer service and have never seen such a lack of response or communication of progress to customers over an issue and I worked for an ISP.  This is horrendous and shows that their development team is seriously deficient in quality control by not vetting these changes prior to rolling them out.  I am an A+ certified computer technician, have built systems since the 486 DX4/100 days and had the pleasure to have worked with some seriously excellent programmers.  What is going on here is GIGO in my parlance (garbage in, garbage out).  If they had been working for me they whole staff would be fired.
  • mel21
    You have hit the nail on the head King.coms customer service is non existant.  They never reply to a query.  If you contact them they send a reply back to say contact the community as I have tried contacting them many a time and its also the same answer.  Talking to king.com you might as well talk to a brick wall you would get more sense.  I spoke to Elsa over the weekend She is one of the superstars and she told me that king knows about the problem.   Might be better if you contact her yourself she is a very helpful person.  I am fed up of trying to contact King .com you dont get nowhere.  I am seriously considering not playing games on king .com anymore.  They are brain dead also Sorry to say that 
  • cadvan
    cadvan Posts: 9 Level 2
    Will wonders never cease!  They have the problem half fixed - i can now send lives but still can't advance to the next level or receive tickets from candy friends.  They need to get a smarter group of chimps or upgrade to orangutans in their programming department.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    sheldor said:
    i am having the same problem since 1st june, playing on pc with windows 7. Soooo frustrating, totally stuck now!!!!
    @sheldor

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

If you are totally stuck, the main reason is because your Operating System which is Windows 7 does not meet the Minimum Requirements to Run Candy Crush Saga App. 

Here is the link to the Microsoft Store showing the Minimum Requirements to Run Candy Crush Saga App:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846?activetab=pivot%3Aregionofsystemrequirementstab

To find out what your Options are, please go to this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258901/windows-7-does-not-meet-the-minimum-requirements-to-run-candy-crush-saga-app-please-read#latest

Hope this answers you question!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?