Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• mrburgandy
    mrburgandy Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hey King, I think you have your answer about this change. CHANGE IT BACK PLEASE !!!!!!
  • knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    bearwithme - many of us no longer have candy quests.    
  • David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Been stuck on level 4886 for three days. If I'd been able to collect things on the sugar drop track instead of the pathetic timed prizes. I would've had this cleared ages ago. STOP RUINING THE GAME!!! Bring the old sugar drop prizes back.
  • ZZ430101
    ZZ430101 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    😕 Never mind, have a good day.
  • LA04
    LA04 Posts: 4 Newbie
    First I had timed sugar drops, now I have none!
  • annfogel
    annfogel Posts: 6 Level 2
    I got some regular, non-timed sugar drop rewards this morning. Just a fluke or the end of this nightmare?????
  • melissa-26
    melissa-26 Posts: 11 Level 2
    annfogel said:
    I got some regular, non-timed sugar drop rewards this morning. Just a fluke or the end of this nightmare?????
    Mine is still timed.  Did the daily reward, gathered a few colored candies and now I'm done for the day.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I want to welcome all the newcomers to our wonderful community.  Thank you for joining the discussion.  Here is a link to where you can find out a lot more about our community and the things you can do here. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258889/newbies-welcome-to-our-community#latest

@melissa-26 Mine are still timed too! 

Everyone - Please don't forget to vote in the poll to get rid of timed sugar drops!  Also I'm sorry people no longer have the Candy quests.  That at least was a resource where you could get at least one hammer (maybe two) daily.  If they keep taking away these opportunities to get hammers (and getting switches is even more scarce) - then I think more and more people are going to give up and stop playing and I would hate to see that.  

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops
  • gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    The overwhelmingly negative feedback from the changes to timed boosters is so strong that I am hoping that King listens to all of us, and reverts to the previous version soon.
    Thanks for posting here today.  The sugar drop challenge is 4 years old so they might looking to make some changes on it, like you already saw with the timed boosters.  Or they might have new things coming out.  The studio listens but they can only change so much.  Don't forget to go to the Ideas section and vote for those sugar drop ideas.
    The game of baseball is over a hundred years old and is still played the same way.  Don't change something if it is working just because it is a few years old.  
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    Elsa said:
    The overwhelmingly negative feedback from the changes to timed boosters is so strong that I am hoping that King listens to all of us, and reverts to the previous version soon.
    Thanks for posting here today.  The sugar drop challenge is 4 years old so they might looking to make some changes on it, like you already saw with the timed boosters.  Or they might have new things coming out.  The studio listens but they can only change so much.  Don't forget to go to the Ideas section and vote for those sugar drop ideas.
    The game of baseball is over a hundred years old and is still played the same way.  Don't change something if it is working just because it is a few years old.  
    Elsa said:

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?