⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cadvan
    Firstly I'm a player and I do not have any anger towards the games. Yes, I believe you have reason to be angry, but it is normal. According to your opinion, you are A+ grade computer technician, Then you know better about "UPDATE".
    You playing this game through kingdom platform, In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform.Even though we have said this word many times, you have not used the updated version of your game.

However, the problem has been solved, you can unlock new episodes if you get help from 3 friends. Thank you for join king community. Have a good day  B)  
  • cadvan
    cadvan Posts: 9 Level 2
    I run a Win10 platform that is totally up to date - the issue is with the totally inadequate abilities of the King.com support and technical staff.  I also bet that the majority of people still having issues are on the same platform I am.
  • cadvan
    Please do your homework first and read the posts before adding yours.  That last one indicated that you hadn't read the majority of the previous 12 pages of posts.
  • cadvan
    If there is an updated version of the game why is it not available on the king.com platform?  Why should I have to start over from stage 1, lose all accumulated boosters and badges because a developer won't pass updates through all platforms?  That is again horrendous customer service and alienates onetime loyal players.  If the only way to get access to CCS is via a new download from WinApp then the hell with that one  - there are so many other games out there that I can very easily live without it as I did for over 7 decades. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cadvan I hope you speak softly. Read the House Rules before making comments.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177814/candy-crush-saga-house-rules#latest

Thank you for understand 
  • cadvan
    I just checked again and still not getting help from candy friends.  Guess it's time to 86 CCS and find another way to waste time.  Cya!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    anoky said:
    My configuration /  The problem ???
    @anoky

Hi there! Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga Community!

Above as quoted was your post on Page 8 of this Thread minus the ScreenShots. Did you know that you shouldn't attempt to Update the Adobe Flash Player? It will just cause some issues since the browser like Google Chrome is Updating this so that Users don't have to mess with Confusing Versions. 

The only thing you need to do is to make sure your Browser is Up-To-Date so the Flash Player is current. Since you attempted to do it yourself, the App got confused and not recognizing that you have it because having 2 of one is a mess. The best thing is to do a System Restore. If you don't know how to do this, find someone who can. I don't recommend that you do this yourself because I don't want to be responsible if you make a mistake.

Hope you issue gets resolved!

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    cadvan said:
    If there is an updated version of the game why is it not available on the king.com platform?  Why should I have to start over from stage 1, lose all accumulated boosters and badges because a developer won't pass updates through all platforms?  ... 
    I don't like that the option was removed from players to continue on the old platform either, as I still sometimes play there. But fear not! The only reason I got the Win10 app version of the game is after I learned new levels wouldn't be released on the old platform past L2800+.
    Logging into the Win10 app with my king.com account, I retained my current level/scores, boosters, and friendslist (and vice versa). Only lives reset to 0, but that's not a dealbreaker for me. Some food for thought.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    I have suddenly stopped receiving free lives in the website version of candy crush... no probs in the FB version.. Recently when I clicked on the send free sites pop up it started freezing and has to be shut down manually I stopped receiving the free games about the same time have tried all the fixes in the standard reply email from King.com 
    @Captaincook2

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

The "Pop Up" that you are referring to is a "Spyware". For your own Security, I would suggest that you Run a Complete Security Software that includes Anti-Malicious and Anti-Virus Applications like Norton Internet Security or McAfee. You'll have to fix this problem before it gets worse. If you have other devices that are connected to your Network, you don't want them to be affected.

This is not something that King can fix for you. This is not a game related issue.

Hope this answers your question!

• sepemuyo
    sepemuyo Posts: 9 Level 2
    sepemuyo
    Keep playing. When someone sent you lives, you will find lives box  B) See below 

Hi Sukanta, i only receive your lives. Why?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?