Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    sorry guys! I am trying to figure out how this works and I hit the wrong button and now I don't know how to delete post. I was trying to respond and obviously did it wrong.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    @Lindsey_Ash - you can edit anything you post within the first 24 hours. You will see a small grey wheel in the upper right hand corner of the post (only you see this as the creator of the post).  This will allow you to edit your post including erasing what you have posted.  After 24 hours the only people who can change or delete a post are the community managers and moderators.  I hope this helps.
  • Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    I have reached top level and play twice daily to collect boosters by playing sugar drop levels. I guess I will sign in briefly each morning to get free daily spin Will only play on Wednesday’s when new levels come out.  My husband I’d delighted to hear the end of daily Candy Crush. It was a good 5 year run.
  • Smurphy621
    Smurphy621 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Timed boosters are the worst idea! Now I am stuck on a Nighmarishly hard level and can’t even go back and win more. Then when I decide to try, I win a coconut wheel and it can’t be used in that game. So for 15 minutes they give me a booster that’s worthless in the current game. Then I run out of lives and they pop out an hour of a color burst. Again, I have no lives so I can’t use that either. 
    Beyond frustrated.
  • Lindsey_Ash
    I actually got a hammer this morning without a timer so I thought this nightmare was over but no, I continued to collect sugar drops and the next level I got all timed boosters again so it is not over. King, this is BS
  • Lindsey_Ash
    I can't believe the number of complaints that King is getting and they still haven't changed it back
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    The Community Moderator is passing our complaints, votes and feedback to the game studio.  Just realize they also check the game stats to see if it is being played less often etc.  I know that I have definitely decreased how often and how long I play every day because there isn't a lot of point for me to collect sugar drops twice a day. 
  • Lindsey_Ash
    I know I'm not playing at all right now. I did 1 level this morning to see if they took timers off but they didn't so I stopped playing right there and I won't be playing till King corrects it.
  • gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    I finished off the 30 new levels but will not be returning to the game to play until next week.  I will, however, collect the daily spin and bonuses but will take a vacation from the game.  Hoping to get to level 5000 and then kiss this game goodbye.  My vision will thank me for it.  
  • mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3
    Please revert back to regular boosters for the sugar drop challenge. This challenge is the reason for playing the game twice a day once you reach the end of the levels. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?