My level is too hard!

CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,522 Community Manager
edited May 16 in Support
Some levels can be challenging but with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy all levels can be beaten!

Every level is always thoroughly tested to make sure that it offers the right balance of challenge and fun and some levels are deliberately a lot more challenging than others - this is part of the game design and the fun!

If you get stuck on a level, please search for the game name and the level on Youtube to see how other players completed the level. If the level in the Youtube video is different please go to back to the search page and then select "Filters" above and choose "Upload date", to see the most recent videos to get the current version (if available). 

We also keep a very close eye on player feedback relating to the levels, and at times decide to make these super tough levels less difficult in the future. 

You are now in our Community where you will find loads of players who can give you tips and tricks on how to pass some of those trickier levels. Simply go to our Level Help & Tips section here

Is your level not the same as it used to be? Find out why here

You will also find out great team of Superstars who all love to play our games and share their own gameplay tips! 

How many of you have noticed video tutorials that would not reflect your current in-game content?

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

Comments

• ashlee3445ashlee3445 Posts: 2
    Every other person on the search had 30 moves.
  • Andrea1961Andrea1961 Posts: 1

On level 724 of Candy Crush Soda Saga the most recent video showed 27 moves, down from 33. I have only 23. I have played countless times and have never come even remotely close to beating it. I don't think it is even possible. I think it is time to move on and do something more productive. This game is no longer fun.

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,556 Legend
    edited April 5

@Andrea1961

I have a YouTube video of Soda Saga Level 724 (GOAL: Find The Bears! 0/10 In 33 Moves). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqtXDlKBkEU

I played this level on September 13 and posted this on October 6, 2018. Even though you have less moves than what I had, the video will give you ideas on how to complete the level. I know the levels are getting harder this year but you get over an hour boosters with Soda Saga daily. Believe it or not, I find Soda Saga harder than Candy Crush Saga. I just leveled up to 900. In Candy Crush, I am already at level 4026. I play Soda Saga when I am out of Boosters on Candy Crush

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• David_LewisDavid_Lewis Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Level 4886 is ridiculously hard,cant  get anywhere near close to  clearing it, especially  now sugar drops don't let you collect things. STOP RUINING THE GAME. 
  • Stence1Stence1 Posts: 6
    Level 662 is impossible to pass in 14 moves. Any ideas?
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,191 Superstar
    Hi @Stence1 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Here are some tips from someone who is very good at it and the video too. Hopefully it will help you find the best approach to this level. 

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2014/08/candy-crush-saga-level-662.html?m=1

If it doesn't help I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• DianaStacyDianaStacy Posts: 0
    Some levels can be challenging but with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy all levels can be beaten!

Every level is always thoroughly tested to make sure that it offers the right balance of challenge and fun and some levels are deliberately a lot more challenging than others - this is part of the game design and the fun!

If you get stuck on a level, please search for the game name and the level on Youtube to see how other players completed the level. If the level in the Youtube video is different please go to back to the search page and then select "Filters" above and choose "Upload date", to see the most recent videos to get the current version (if available). 

We also keep a very close eye on player feedback relating to the levels, and at times decide to make these super tough levels less difficult in the future. 

You are now in our Community where you will find loads of players who can give you tips and tricks on how to pass some of those trickier levels. Simply go to our Level Help & Tips section here

Is your level not the same as it used to be? Find out why here

You will also find out great team of Superstars who all love to play our games and share their own gameplay tips! 

How many of you have noticed video tutorials that would not reflect your current in-game content?

I'm on level 346 and can't get through it no matter how many times I try.  I'm what one would call a "freebie" player and am reluctant to pour money into a game that is too hard unless one pays.

Seems fishy if you ask me.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,699 Superstar
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community!  I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❀️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❀️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❀️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    Level 922 appears as normal level but it is extremely hard.
  • BigglesworthBigglesworth Posts: 6
    I'm on level 1946, which is insane in 12 moves. The first move is dictated, there's only one possibility. And then I get "no moves possible, shuffling", and thereafter just ridiculously limited (one, or two if you're lucky) possible moves. You can see you're going to fail the level after 3 moves, and get through 5 lives in 5 minutes. Where's the fun in this? What is the point of this? I have read comments from other people experiencing similar issues, with this and other levels recently, many of whom have said they are long-time 'Candy Crushers', but feel so discouraged they'll give up. Far too many recent levels depend purely on getting a lucky board rather than strategy. 
    One further gripe. When I am playing the same level for the 'nth' time, I really don't need to see "Win this level to get scrolls" EVERY time, and it hangs over the board even if you make a move. Can't you fix this so it only appears the first time you play a level? Or at least disappears more quickly? It IS irritating.