⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Captaincook2
    Captaincook2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    mercerik said:
    I have suddenly stopped receiving free lives in the website version of candy crush... no probs in the FB version.. Recently when I clicked on the send free sites pop up it started freezing and has to be shut down manually I stopped receiving the free games about the same time have tried all the fixes in the standard reply email from King.com 
    @Captaincook2

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

The "Pop Up" that you are referring to is a "Spyware". For your own Security, I would suggest that you Run a Complete Security Software that includes Anti-Malicious and Anti-Virus Applications like Norton Internet Security or McAfee. You'll have to fix this problem before it gets worse. If you have other devices that are connected to your Network, you don't want them to be affected.

This is not something that King can fix for you. This is not a game related issue.

Hope this answers your question!

Its not a virus I worded it wrong.. It is the "help your friends by sending lives" popup that has always appeared it is just that now when I click to send lives it does not disappear like it used to it just sits there until I close it manually 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @sepemuyoI'm trying to find out the reason for it. :)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    cadvan said:
    I run a Win10 platform that is totally up to date - the issue is with the totally inadequate abilities of the King.com support and technical staff.  I also bet that the majority of people still having issues are on the same platform I am.
    @cadvan

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Please read on this Topic: Windows 10: Fix For Candy Crush Saga Malfunctioning App with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258921/windows-10-fix-for-candy-crush-saga-malfunctioning-app#latest

Just so you know, when you Uninstall & Reinstall the App, you will be losing Lives & Boosters. Please take ScreenShots of what you have before performing these tasks and post them here.

FYI

I am a player like you with Windows 10 Operating System. I have been playing Candy Crush since its release in 2012 when I still had Windows 7 Ultimate. When Microsoft offered a Free Upgrade to Windows 10 in 2015, I grabbed the opportunity. I transitioned to it with no issues and up to this time have no issues whatsoever.

I understand that you are frustrated with the problems that you are currently experiencing. Not all your issues should be blamed to King and its staff. Users are partly to be blamed because of neglect and lack of maintenance. I am not working for King, I am just helping out resolve these issues. They are trying their best. If it is taking long, it is because they are serving Millions of people with different issues, not just a handful. Please be patient! 

If you think it is a waste of time, you wouldn't be here. Wouldn't you? There is no reason to say hurtful words that you don't want anyone to use on you. You are lucky they don't answer back.

Please treat people like how you want to be treated!

• moustache
    moustache Posts: 23 Level 2
    Sukanta Biswas .

I have the same for Sepemuyo .

Regards
  • genmar1
    genmar1 Posts: 4 Newbie

It has been four days and the screen shows 0 hours/minutes until tooth fairy should unlock next level.  Since sending/receiving lives is not working I can't get help from friends so how will I unlock next level?  Very disappointed in this issue!!!

• blutu
    blutu Posts: 16 Level 2
    blutu said:
    can i get on facebook and play? can i start on the level i was on in the original game? 

• Jot89
    Jot89 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    I can not unlock my next episode.. It has already been 2 weeks. Could you help me to fix it up
  • Jot89
    Jot89 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I am unable to unlock my next episode. It has already been 3 weeks. Could anyone help me in fixing the problem?
  • anoky
    anoky Posts: 13 Level 2
    mercerik said:
    anoky said:
    My configuration /  The problem ???
    @anoky

Hi there! Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga Community!

Above as quoted was your post on Page 8 of this Thread minus the ScreenShots. Did you know that you shouldn't attempt to Update the Adobe Flash Player? It will just cause some issues since the browser like Google Chrome is Updating this so that Users don't have to mess with Confusing Versions. 

The only thing you need to do is to make sure your Browser is Up-To-Date so the Flash Player is current. Since you attempted to do it yourself, the App got confused and not recognizing that you have it because having 2 of one is a mess. The best thing is to do a System Restore. If you don't know how to do this, find someone who can. I don't recommend that you do this yourself because I don't want to be responsible if you make a mistake.

Hope you issue gets resolved!

Stop, give up ! Keep for yourself your assumptions

The game did not work properly under Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit since weeks.

The screenshot of the configuration contained only information for the technical service.
  • ritusri
    ritusri Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am at level 436 for a long time now, can't proceed to further levels. My app is also updated. Please resolve ASAP. The level is complete, even then unable to move ahead.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?