⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• moustache
    moustache Posts: 23 Level 2
    Sukanta Biswas , 

If I send a life , will this end up with you or not , 

Regards
  • jmorgison
    jmorgison Posts: 22 Level 2
    So if i am playing on Windows 7 and not using facebook does this mean I will never be able to move on and play higher levels.  I have finished level 305 and have been waiting to receive tickets from friends to move on to next level but read somewhere in a post something about not being able to play on Windows 7.  How disappointing!  Tried to install Candy Crush on Ipad thinking maybe I could continue but have not been successful in getting it installed.
  • anoky
    anoky Posts: 13 Level 2
    jmorgison said: So if i am playing on Windows 7 and not using facebook does this mean I will never be able to move on and play higher levels.  I have finished level 305 and have been waiting to receive tickets from friends to move on to next level but read somewhere in a post something about not being able to play on Windows 7.  How disappointing!  Tried to install Candy Crush on Ipad thinking maybe I could continue but have not been successful in getting it installed. What? I would not change any OS for a game !Goodbye Candy the pitcher
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Most probably there is quite a few people playing Candy Crush Saga on Windows 7 still I among of them people.  I have tried transferring my progress over to play on facebook but they will not sync my progress over.  On king .com I am on level 1575 but through facebook i would have to start on level 1 again.  Help   
  • faik
    faik Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    (Removed by CM - rude) I couldn't pass an episode of 100 repetitions (Removed by CM - rude)  I couldn't pass an episode of 100 repetitions
  • candyscrushed
    candyscrushed Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    (Removed by CM - rude) done, dont worry about fixing it, wont spend another dime, wont waste another minute, this reminds me of zinga when they screwed us over. too damn pathetic, weaks waiting for a damn ticket, you officially suck
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello ritusri
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. And tell me what device you using for this game?
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • schmertz
    schmertz Posts: 11 Level 2
    I just completed level 636, asked for tickets numerous times for one week, received none.  Something is wrong.  HELP!  Playing on pc at king.com
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Your issue is the same as players have in an existing thread. I am merging your post that one so you can check out the answers and be updated once request issue is resolved at king.com 

If you have a Windows 10 machine, please be aware that you can download the game app and you shouldn't have issues with tickets. Just be sure to connect the game app to your kingdom account and you'll pick up where you left off. Download the game app here.    

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?