💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Recently a large group of people lost the ability to get regular boosters from collecting sugar drops and got timed boosters instead.  This poll is specifically aimed at voting to get rid of the timed sugar drops so the game studio can clearly see the votes and opinions of the players.

The other poll "Keep Sugar Drops" -  was created when the game studio took away entirely the ability to collect sugar drops and get boosters from a group of people (who now can collect sugar drops again but in some cases they are now timed).  

Please vote and let your opinion be heard.
    @bearwithme

Although the Sugar Drops Boosters are now Timed, this "Boosters Giver" never stops giving compared to other Challenges that are out there. Currently, I am stuck in a Level with No Boosters nor Power-Ups to use because the Single Use Boosters were wiped out including the ones won from the Build-A-Bot Challenge because of the extreme difficulty of the level. Instead of Getting Rid of the Timed Boosters, King should Convert the Time into how much Boosters in terms of Quantity a player use in a non-stop play. This was what I was asking for in my Discussion "Please Make Timed Boosters Worthwhile By Converting These To The Equivalent Amount Of Non-Stop Play" with this link:  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258837/please-make-timed-boosters-worthwhile-by-converting-these-to-the-equivalent-amount-of-non-stop-play#latest

I understand the frustrations having to waste these Timed Boosters when we couldn't play because of other responsibilities. Let's not ask to eliminate these. We have to be careful of what we ask for because we might get it. If the other Booster challenges are not performing or not giving us something for some reason or another, then we are stuck with nothing, hampering or impeding our way to moving-up. Think about it! 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,803 Candy Moderator
    @mercerick - those of us in the sugar drops 'testing group' just want the regular sugar drops back,  We don't want to get rid of them - we just want the boosters we win to not be timed.  We want our old capabilities back so that we win regular (non-timed) boosters when we complete the sugar drop challenge.  We definitely are not trying to get rid of the Sugar Drop Challenge!
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    I agree just want the old version back
  • navillus46
    navillus46 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Can’t figure where to vote and who would vote to keep timed ones. Let’s see, give me boosters for a few minutes or let me have them forever. Who at King thought that was a good idea?
    Can’t figure where to vote and who would vote to keep timed ones. Let’s see, give me boosters for a few minutes or let me have them forever. Who at King thought that was a good idea?
    Recently a large group of people lost the ability to get regular boosters from collecting sugar drops and got timed boosters instead.  This poll is specifically aimed at voting to get rid of the timed sugar drops so the game studio can clearly see the votes and opinions of the players.

The other poll "Keep Sugar Drops" -  was created when the game studio took away entirely the ability to collect sugar drops and get boosters from a group of people (who now can collect sugar drops again but in some cases they are now timed).  

• navillus46
    navillus46 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Mercer, have know idea what you just wrote. The whole thing is very simple. Do away with timed boosters and reinstate our old forever boosters. Doesn’t King see how angry they have made us players? This is going to blow up in their face. Going to lose a lot of customers.
  • SusanGaGu
    SusanGaGu Posts: 46 Level 2

Agreed, why change things that work well in the first place. Hope the comments and complaints are heard, where do I vote?
  • SusanGaGu
    SusanGaGu Posts: 46 Level 2
    Please bring back regular boosters instead of timed boosters!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    @Tim_O'Connell

Definitely not what you are on, thank God! Did you even read what I said or did you just glance on it? I was asking King to Convert the Sugar Drops' Timed Boosters to quantity based on Non-Stop Play from the allotted time which means if approved, you can get more Boosters that you can bank.

Now, when you ask to  "Get Rid Of Timed Sugar Drops", they could get rid of the Sugar Drops all together. Was that really what you want?
  • quiltedpink
    quiltedpink Posts: 10 Level 2
    mercerik and @bearwithme I think what mercerik means is that the title or "entitling" of this post could a bit misleading when you look at it.  Instead of the title of this post chain reading "Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops" perhaps it would be clearer if it read something like "Get rid of the Timed Boosters and/or Awards under Sugar Drops and return to Normal Sugar Drop play" 

Anyway I see what he is saying, I understood what you meant, but in my experience in the software field developers are quite literal and do not always see or pick-up on nuances in text, in meetings or live, face to face.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?