Meet your Fantastic Five!

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
Heroes wanted!

The Fantastic Five is coming and you can be part of the action!

What is it?
Playing in small teams, you’ll be able to collect points as a group with some scrumptious rewards!

How does it work?
When it comes to the gameplay, you don’t need to change a thing.  Just keep playing the game in the way you do, and you’ll pick up points for your team in lots of different ways!  You can win them for:

Clearing levels
Completing episodes
Even just logging in each day!

Other ways to gather points will also be available, so keep checking your game.

What happens next?
Rewards will be plenty for you and your team!  Collecting those points will return some lucky treasures of boosters, including the fabled UFO CANDY!!

This feature is still running as a test which means you may not yet have this feature. To read more about how our tests work click here. If you have this feature, please feel free to leave your thoughts on the comment section. 

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Sounds interesting! I don't have it yet but I hope it will be in my game soon 😊
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I don't have it either yet (just updated the game too), but I am looking forward to checking it out.  😊
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    @Jelly Jenny

I am already a part of the Fantastic 5 (F5) Team. It has been 2 weeks and 4 days now. I posted a Discussion titled " Fantastic 5 (F5): Nice Addition To My Power-Ups Challenge" on June 5 with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258166/fantastic-five-f5-nice-addition-to-my-power-ups-challenge#latest
    A group of 4 Teammates were Randomly Picked for me. It is a very Cool Challenge. You get 100 points for logging-in every day. You get 1 Lollipop Hammer on First Scoring Stage; 1 Hand Switch and 1 Hour Color Bombs on Superduper Second Scoring Stage; when you and your Teammates reach 10000 Points, you get Boosters of 1 Hour of Color Bombs, 1 Hour of Striped and Wrapped Candies and 1 use UFO in the Fabulous Final Stage. My Team has won this Challenge more than 5 times. I lost count already. I guess I had so much fun with it. I give this Fantastic 5 (F5) Challenge 5-Star  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

My Reaction to this Challenge: ➡️ I like it 👍, I love it ❤️, I want some more of it! ♬ ♯  ♭  ø  ♩ ♫ 

My Team

Superduper Second Scoring Stage

Fabulous Final Stage

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,367 Candy Moderator
    Jelly Jenny said.... Heroes wanted!

This feature is still running as a test which means you may not yet have this feature. To read more about how our tests work click here. If you have this feature, please feel free to leave your thoughts on the comment section. 
    Interesting feature @Jelly Jenny :)  I already have the similar feature in Diamond Digger and Candy Soda =)

Looking forward to see that in the Candy Crush too :+1::+1:
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I don't have it. I must not be in the test group.😔
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
  • Olumide
    Olumide Posts: 0 Newbie
    Sounds intriguing can't wait to have the feature ☺️
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Fantastic five. after completing the 10,000 points every 2 days and winning some boosters, today they changed the points for levels and hard levels and finishing an episode to 25% of what they were.  now it will take 8 or more days to win the boosters. they took away space race, boxes with ribbons, sugar drop boosters i could keep and now cut my winnings on fantastic five to 25% of what they were. it has taken me 26 weeks to arrive at the 4800+ level and besides getting harder and harder they are making it harder to get boosters. 
  • yuna73
    yuna73 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi all ! Do you know how the team is selected ? Is it possible to change ?
  • dawnsh
    dawnsh Posts: 6 Level 2
    I don't want to be part of a fantastic 5, how do I leave?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?