💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    mercerik and @bearwithme I think what mercerik means is that the title or "entitling" of this post could a bit misleading when you look at it.  Instead of the title of this post chain reading "Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops" perhaps it would be clearer if it read something like "Get rid of the Timed Boosters and/or Awards under Sugar Drops and return to Normal Sugar Drop play" 

Anyway I see what he is saying, I understood what you meant, but in my experience in the software field developers are quite literal and do not always see or pick-up on nuances in text, in meetings or live, face to face.

@quiltedpink

Thanks! It is true, the title can be misconstrued, misconceived, or misinterpreted, just like how @Tim_O'Connell took my statement. I wish he would have explained his point why he was not happy with my statement, instead of a one sentence question which is more like an insult.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,366 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mercerik and Welcome to the King Community @quiltedpink :)

If you both don't mind, I would like to intervene here.... 

The title of this Idea will not be misinterpreted because it clearly says "Get Rid of Timed Sugar Drops".  @bearwithme clearly stated that in the Title as well as in the explanation. 

Also, this Idea is completely different from your suggestion Mercerik =)

It would be nice & useful if you can start another thread with your Idea of "Please Make Timed Boosters Worthwhile By Converting These To The Equivalent Amount Of Non-Stop Play"!!  I am sure many players will agree with you :+1:

Looking forward to see your Idea!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Pummy Raj said:

It would be nice & useful if you can start another thread with your Idea of "Please Make Timed Boosters Worthwhile By Converting These To The Equivalent Amount Of Non-Stop Play"!!  I am sure many players will agree with you :+1:

Looking forward to see your Idea!  Have a nice day/evening!
    @Pummy_Raj

Hi Pummy! Why do I need to start a Thread on an Idea that was posted on June 15? With Boosters hard to come by these days, I wouldn't want to lose any of them. The sad thing was all these Timed Boosters came all at the same time when I didn't have the time to play. I had some pressing things that needed my attention. I had one that was good for 6 hours which gave me hope that maybe I can play some of them when I come back. Unfortunately, they all timed-out. Since not all of us can sit down for hours and play the timed Boosters, I suggested that these be converted to quantity.

@bearwithme and I were just sharing each other's opinions about this topic. Our discussions are open for opinions. We're friends here. We play together in this Community all the time. There was nothing to intervene about. It was that "one unnecessary comment" from someone else, a one sentence in a form of a question, that started the stir not us or from us.

Hope this explanation gives you a whole picture! 

Here is the link to my idea that was posted on June 15:

• bonnierae7
    bonnierae7 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I do not like the timed sugar drops wish it would go back the way it was where You could get boosters.

• PummyRaj
    Hello @mercerik

Glad to know that you have already posted your Idea.  Just went and checked it out.... you have explained with nice details!

And yes!  Once we are here, we all are friends in the Community... a newbie or an old friend :+1:
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @bonnierae7, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

Did you Vote on the first page of this Idea thread?  If not, please do so to show your support for this useful suggestion.  There is a big chance of an Idea getting implemented when it receives more votes :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!

P.S:  If you would like a chance of winning 100 Gold Bars in your game(s), please participate in this ongoing Competition 
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/258736/are-you-the-community-mastermind-and-can-crack-the-code
  • mercerik
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @mercerik

Glad to know that you have already posted your Idea.  Just went and checked it out.... you have explained with nice details!

And yes!  Once we are here, we all are friends in the Community... a newbie or an old friend :+1:
    Hi @Pummy Raj!

Hey, thanks for visiting my thread, Pummy! 🌹

It is true that all of us should be friends here, especially when we have one thing in common, Candy Crush Games. We are here because we want Improvements in our favorite games.

See you around!  

• mercerik
    I do not like the timed sugar drops wish it would go back the way it was where You could get boosters.

@bonnierae7

Hi Bonnie Rae! Welcome to the Community!

Support this Thread by Tapping the Green Vote Bar! This will help bring the Old System Back.

Thanks!
  • navillus46
    navillus46 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Just get rid of timed boosters and go back to, we keep them forever. It seems so so simple. Doesn’t King see all upset people about this, or they just don’t care.
  • lmbarnett
    lmbarnett Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hate timed boosters!  Especially when they force fish or check mark boosters on me.  Fish that explode just what I don't want blown up or duplicate popcorn all over the board making it impossible to complete!  Worst idea ever! 😠
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?