Sync King account to facebook problem

kazimierakazimiera Posts: 2
Hello, I have a problem. I can't synchronize my King account with Facebook. Only this message is displayed in the settings, and when you connect to your facebook account on your phone is level 1, and on KIng 3259...  

"Score and progression sync
You have already synced your progress."

Moderators, please help me :( 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 8,547 Superstar
    Hello kazimiera
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.πŸ™πŸ»

According to your statement, the game has already been synced with a different Facebook. Try to remember, you had a Facebook account before. I'm tagging  @Jelly Jenny for your convenience.
    Let me know. 
  • kazimierakazimiera Posts: 2
    @Sukanta_Biswas
    Yeah, the account was once connected to Facebook. Unfortunately, the old fb account was accidentally deleted and I lost access to it and set up a new one. Is it possible to transfer progress to a new account?  
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 8,547 Superstar
    kazimiera
    Sorry, the game can not be transferred. But you can play through the Kingdom. If you have problems with Lives, please let me know. You can add real friends to the Kingdom.
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,876 Community Moderator
    Hello @kazimiera :waving:

It's not possible for you to move games from one Facebook account to another, but contact our Player Relations Team through here and they will be able to help you. 

Make sure you select "Problems with game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • WoowooWoowoo Posts: 1
    I need to sync my king and fb candy crush
  • everydayalldayeverydayallday Posts: 1
    I can’t sync my accounts