⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Disable F5 challenge

TheWonderGinger
TheWonderGinger Posts: 20 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Support
I  do not want any part of this challenge.  How do I opt out?  I don’t want to be connected to strangers.  I don’t want help.  I want my game and privacy back.  Remove me from this challenge.  I do not like it.   This is as bad as that stupid buddy challenge.  

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator
    Hello @TheWonderGinger,  Welcome back to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you are not liking the new feature of "F5 Challenge"!!  I do not have it in my game it but have the idea how it works as the same kind of feature is available in Candy Soda, Diamond Digger, etc., 

I have suggested an Idea about "Opting Out" choice.  Please take a look at it and vote if you agree
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258923/option-to-opt-out-from-the-special-competitions#latest

** Just a heads-up!  Currently, there is a competition being conducted in the Community for a chance to win 100 Gold Bars... if you would like a chance to win them, please go to this link and participate  http://to.king.com/ox8t

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Ketan_Samant
    Ketan_Samant Posts: 13 Level 2
    Hi Friends,
    Everyone agrees that the latest update by the developers of Candy Crush Saga is not acceptable to any player, because it doesn't allow you to store the boosters you have collected.

Even after requesting the developers to revert this update, they have simply ignored all these requests from thousands of players.

It's obvious that we are no longer important to them. They simply are not ready to consider the requests of their faithful followers.

A friendly advice - 
    Uninstall the game, and get back to work.

I will be doing the same tomorrow morning.

Thanks King - For showing us how foolish we were since the last 5 years.
  • TheWonderGinger
    No.  I don’t like any part of it.  It’s creepy.  I don’t like my game being tied to strangers.  

There meeds to be an opt out.  I don’t like it and will not be playing until it’s removed. It CAN be done as I got the same “oh we can’t remove individual players from comps” when that horrid buddy challenge was introduced.   Then I was finally removed by King Care

—————————

Raj said:
    Hello @TheWonderGinger,  Welcome back to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you are not liking the new feature of "F5 Challenge"!!  I do not have it in my game it but have the idea how it works as the same kind of feature is available in Candy Soda, Diamond Digger, etc., 

I have suggested an Idea about "Opting Out" choice.  Please take a look at 
  • monmav
    monmav Posts: 3 Newbie
    I think the new f5 challenge is rubbish. I have been in it twice with the same result and that is me doing all the work and the “computer” and one random player doing absolutely nothing. Then we fail the challenge. Surprise surprise,  it then says looking for a new team and then I get the exact same group of randoms.   What’s the point. Bring back buddy challenge
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @TheWonderGinger :waving:

We do have an opt out option for Fantastic 5 which is currently available for most players. Here's how to opt out:

I hope that helps! 
  • TheWonderGinger
    Jelly Jenny - THANK YOU.   You are the hero we didn’t know we needed.  THANK YOU!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?