⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi @1mscindy2_gmail_com @Jot89 @susieq007 @genmar1, @crush4me

Your issue is the same as players have in an existing thread. I am merging your post that one so you can check out the answers and be updated once request issue is resolved at king.com 

If you have a Windows 10 machine, please be aware that you can download the game app and you shouldn't have issues with tickets. Just be sure to connect the game app to your kingdom account and you'll pick up where you left off. Download the game app here.    

• ritusri
    ritusri Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am playing from Redmi 4 and not able to proceed to the next level
  • YKitty2004
    YKitty2004 Posts: 18 Level 2
    I cannot move to the next episode either and am playing on King.com through Mac. I have been stuck for weeks now.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    YKitty2004 ritusri
    Please show me a screenshot.
  • genmar1
    genmar1 Posts: 4 Newbie

I am also unable to move to next level - playing on king.com/windows10  It has been over a week and it shows 0 hours/minutes until tooth fairy should unlock!!  since I can't send/receive lives how do I move to next level?????

• 1mscindy2_gmail_com
    1mscindy2_gmail_com Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes I have read over the post on what to do if your game is frozen, but the answer did not help or seem to apply to my issue.
    I play on king.com on my computer.   NOT facebook or phone.  I am at level 290-291 and i have been there for almost 2 weeks.  I do not receive anything from anyone (lives or moves) and I can not send any out.  When i send a request to friends to move to the next level nothing happens. 

Yes I have cleared my history and cache.  I dont have the game installed on my computer so nothing to delete (nothing i can find at least).  I have signed off, shut down, started back up and signed in again.  Nothing.

I removed the game aps I did have on my phone and it did not help Candy Crush Saga (NOTE It did help with my Farm Heroes Saga).  Any other suggestions?

And I realize this should be posted under Support.  Sorry, i need help bad!!
  • moustache
    moustache Posts: 23 Level 2
    Hallo Jelly Jenny ,

If i am in favor of it , then I must check the button for free. Dowload , then enter my account , and then state my alredy achieved level . Sou you quarantee that this will work out in this way that you can continue carefree?

Regards
  • laurafolk
    laurafolk Posts: 1 Newbie
    My games also won’t load. Completed level 669 but stuck on map and can’t go to next level. Have restarted phone, plenty of free space, updated app, etc and nothing. Please help!
  • kmd
    kmd Posts: 7 Level 2
    How can I give lives?
  • Nancybruyland
    Nancybruyland Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hello everyone! I m also stuck in the game for e few weeks ( 3)  now.I can t send or receive lives,tickets etc....I can play older levels but can t cross over to new levels (no trainticket). When is this problem going to be solved? Grtz ;-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?