Have you lost your levels? A guide on how to keep your game saved. Please READ before posting

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,150 Superstar
    @Ana2308 It's all your choice, of course, 😊 What I suggest is that you connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom now, play a level and fill in the support form here https://soporto.king.com/contact and they'll try to help you out the best they can. Please be sure to select the correct topic ("Problems with my game") and subtopic ("Game didn't save"). Once you fill in the form you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message in order for the team to reach you. I hope this will solve your problem.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• Linda_MillerLinda_Miller Posts: 3
     I have lost all my levels. Back to zero on my iPhone only. I have tried supports advice and removed candy crush and Facebook and reinstalled them and that did not work. Can anybody help me get my levels back?
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,514 Community Moderator
    Hi @Linda_Miller :waving:

Check out the post in this thread that I have moved your question to. It will explain all scenarios why you would lose your progress and what to do to get back on track. :+1:

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
  • TataRodri1215TataRodri1215 Posts: 0
    Hello, I am on level 240 on Candy Crush and was prompted to log into facebook to 'Save My Progress'. I tried logging in, but it started me off on level one again, and took away my boosters. So I logged back out of facebook to get my data back, but it still had me at level one with my boosters and gold bars gone :( It shows me some of the levels that I have completed, and I have to scroll all the way up to find my level that I am at. Is there anyway to return my game back to normal??? Please help, anyone out there! Thanks!
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,026 Superstar
    Hello TataRodri1215
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum πŸ™πŸ»

You can sync game progress with a Facebook for a single time. So if you try to sync with other Facebook, it might be. If you have any old facebook, try log in with id.
    If this is not resolved then contact King Care. When contacting King Care, please write your game ID. See here how to find your Game Id 
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• ChaseyChasey Posts: 6
    edited June 20
    For a few weeks now I cannot send friends extra lives or extra turns, I don't get any lives or extra turns from anybody either.
    This happens on:
    2 different computers when playing on the website king.com
    1 smartphone Android
    1 tablet Android

It has nothing to do with flash installation/settings, clearing cookies, and all the usual stuff. 

Whenever I click on the corresponding buttons, they move slightly, but nothing happens, I can close that popup window and that's it.

I am at level 2279 and this has never happened before, and now on 4 devices?!
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,545 Legend
    @Chasey!

Hi there, Chasey! Welcome to the Community!

You mentioned 2 Computers when playing Candy Crush Saga. Do you know the Operating System running in your Computers? Is it Windows 10?

Are all your devices recently updated?

Please let me know!

Thanks!

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• YashRawatYashRawat Posts: 8
    I was on level 1985 but when i reinstall game i have lost the level of my game i want on level 1985
    Hi @YashRawat and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you but don't worry, we can solve this together. Please follow the instructions on the link below and you will see how to get your progress back.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Thank you for your understanding. Let me know if you need assistance. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• YashRawatYashRawat Posts: 8
    I was on level 1985 but when i reinstall game i have lost the level of my game i want on level 1985
    @YashRawat I understand you but you need to follow the steps on the link above. I am posting it again for you so you can do it.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

Hello, both are on Windows 7 64 bit and haven't been updated or changed recently.
    When I click on "send to all", the button turns grey, but nothing else happens, I cannot send lives to all anymore.
    king.jpg 128.3K
    When I click on "help all friends", the button doesn't respond and nothing happens.
  • sammiebee13sammiebee13 Posts: 5
    I am having the same issue with not being able to receive lives that were sent to me, send lives to others or get any unlock tickets to move to the next episode. This has been going on for two or more weeks and I am becoming increasingly frustrated!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard