⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• mamita1963
    mamita1963 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Ich finde es beschämend das wir hier schon 3 Wochen im Regen stehen. Ich möchte endlich weiterspielen, kann es aber nicht sein, dass jemand das Leben schickt, um die nächste Episode freizuschalten. Seit dem 29. Mai ist hier alles tot, hier sind doch Spezialisten am Werk. The want to give the money to the Goldbarren to buy and then freischalten but without mich
  • 1mscindy2_gmail_com
    1mscindy2_gmail_com Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes I have read over the post on what to do if your game is frozen, but the answer did not help or seem to apply to my issue.
    I play on king.com on my computer.   NOT facebook or phone.  I am at level 290-291 and i have been there for almost 2 weeks.  I do not receive anything from anyone (lives or moves) and I can not send any out.  When i send a request to friends to move to the next level nothing happens. 

Yes I have cleared my history and cache.  I dont have the game installed on my computer so nothing to delete (nothing i can find at least).  I have signed off, shut down, started back up and signed in again.  Nothing.

I removed the game aps I did have on my phone and it did not help Candy Crush Saga (NOTE It did help with my Farm Heroes Saga).  Any other suggestions?

And I realize this should be posted under support, but I could not figure out how to post a question under support.  Did i mention that i am computer challenged to some extent...?  LOL

Thanks
    Cindy
  • crush4me
    crush4me Posts: 15 Level 2
    I have sent this info 3 times on your contact us page. I keep getting a form email telling me how to fix the problem on Facebook. I do not play on Facebook only King.com.
    I play Soda and Scrubby Dubby....no problem receiving lives on them. Please help, It is very irritating not to be able to receive info from you. 
    Thanks
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    maybe your friends are not sending you any lives or maybe they didn't receive your request, 
    also it may be a difference in time and location  and  network failure causing issues and king does not have control over such a problem.
    Maybe try updating your game app
  • Nancybruyland
    Nancybruyland Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hello everyone! I m also stuck in the game for e few weeks ( 3)  now.I can t send or receive lives,tickets etc....I can play older levels but can t cross over to new levels (no trainticket). When is this problem going to be solved? Grtz ;-) 
    I play on my laptop....not on the phone.
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Seems to me everyone is asking the same question.  But nobody answers.  The problem is only on Candy crush saga.  I play candy crush soda saga as well.   That game is ok you can receive lives on that one    This Problem has been ongoing for a long while now.  Help please.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @1mscindy2_gmail_com

Your issue is the same as players have in an existing thread. I am merging your post that one so you can check out the answers and be updated once request issue is resolved at king.com I would recommend going to the first page of the thread and check out the "accepted answer" right below the post so you can see what's the status of the issue. 

If you have a Windows 10 machine, please be aware that you can download the game app and you shouldn't have issues with tickets. Just be sure to connect the game app to your kingdom account and you'll pick up where you left off. Download the game app here.    
  • Nancybruyland
    Nancybruyland Posts: 8 Level 2
    Jelly Jenny,Thanks for the advice...i playing again! ;-)
  • carlyandkimber
    carlyandkimber Posts: 7 Pro Player 👑
    I play on my IPad through FB. Since the last update, I cannot scroll back through the game to send lives to my friends. How do I do this?

• Betty_Kelly
    Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2
    I play on my IPad through FB. Since the last update, I cannot scroll back through the game to send lives to my friends. How do I do this?

You have to scroll back to the lowest level Friend and then play the game that he/she is on or pick one below that level that is super easy. Once you win it, you will be able to send Lives to all Friends above that particular level.  Hope this helps.  I'm on Level 3947 and have to scroll down to the 400 level to be able to give certain friends lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?