Meet your Fantastic Five!

Comments

• jojo42
    jojo42 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi do you know why the fantastic points level has been reduced/ie 25 for daily sign in instead of 100? 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    dawnsh said:
    I don't want to be part of a fantastic 5, how do I leave?
    Opting out should be possible in the upcoming game updates, but not just yet :star:

• jojo42
    jojo42 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi do you know why the points you've listed below have been reduced to 25 for sign in and 25 for a new level etc. I'm on level 4121 thanks
    @Jelly Jenny

I am already a part of the Fantastic 5 (F5) Team. It has been 2 weeks and 4 days now. I posted a Discussion titled " Fantastic 5 (F5): Nice Addition To My Power-Ups Challenge" on June 5 with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258166/fantastic-five-f5-nice-addition-to-my-power-ups-challenge#latest
    A group of 4 Teammates were Randomly Picked for me. It is a very Cool Challenge. You get 100 points for logging-in every day. You get 1 Lollipop Hammer on First Scoring Stage; 1 Hand Switch and 1 Hour Color Bombs on Superduper Second Scoring Stage; when you and your Teammates reach 10000 Points, you get Boosters of 1 Hour of Color Bombs, 1 Hour of Striped and Wrapped Candies and 1 use UFO in the Fabulous Final Stage. My Team has won this Challenge more than 5 times. I lost count already. I guess I had so much fun with it. I give this Fantastic 5 (F5) Challenge 5-Star  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

My Reaction to this Challenge: ➡️ I like it 👍, I love it ❤️, I want some more of it! ♬ ♯  ♭  ø  ♩ ♫ 

My Team

Superduper Second Scoring Stage

Fabulous Final Stage

• CCMe
    CCMe Posts: 2 Newbie
    I don't want to be part of Fantastic Five either and you aren't yet able to opt out YET!  It's not good enough that you are forced into something you haven't agreed to and then can't opt out.  It's the same as happened in the buddy challenge.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    CCMe said:
    I don't want to be part of Fantastic Five either and you aren't yet able to opt out YET!  It's not good enough that you are forced into something you haven't agreed to and then can't opt out.  It's the same as happened in the buddy challenge.

Exactly.  These “team” features recently being forced upon us in multiple King games are unwanted and a poor replacement for the already-existing features we have been enjoying for - in some cases -years.  Nobody wants to be placed on a “team” of clearly computer-generated bots.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited June 2019

I wasn't liking the sound of this in days prior, and now that it arrived in my game yesterday, I despise it even more. Get this ***off my game (edited by CM)! I don't play to 'clear levels' (it doesn't specify but I assume that only refers to new levels). Since I don't clear levels, it means I don't 'clear harder levels' or 'finish episodes.' There goes 3 of the 4 ways to get points for me. As Nelson Muntz would say, Haha!

Maybe if the incentive was higher, the feature would be worthwhile hinthint. But if King expects me to do this challenge for 11 days, and only get a measly hammer + hand switch/disco ball + striped/wrapped/disco ball/UFO in return, I can only laugh till my sides are in orbit.

• Mitzy
    Mitzy Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is weird, only one other player in my team seems to be active and another one semi-active. The other 2 are dead weight.  I wish the teams can be randomly switched again after the assignment is completed 
  • UchihaSasuke
    UchihaSasuke Posts: 30 Level 2
    Old devices aren't showing the Fantastic Five Event
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Hi guys 😊 For those who don't want to be a part of Fantastic Five feature, you can turn it off now. Just search for Feature settings in your game and you should have it there. It might happen that not all of you have it available yet but it's coming 🤗

• Lifezone247_
    Lifezone247_ Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hey I love the fantastic 5 challenge can’t wait to unlock level 4956 and above to continue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?