⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

flash 11

blutu
blutu Posts: 16 Level 2
the page says i need to install flash 11.  what are the steps to do that. ?    also can't get thru level 52 candy crush soda, have been trying for 6 months!!

\\

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello blutu
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.Look at the homepage, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions. This time i am trying to help you.
    According to your statement you are playing the game on the Kingdom platform.The game needs the latest flash player to play. Check the flash player update & enabled it. For this, click on Get flash player and then click allow.

Though I guess, I'm tagging the expert @elsa here.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas.  Welcome to our community @blutu!  There are a few current problems going on with playing the game on king.com.  The studio is trying to work on these but I was not given a date as to when it will be resolved.  I do not believe that it's the version of Flash as much as it's a problem trying to play the game on king.com.  Can you please the game elsewhere?  Do you have a Facebook account where you can play directly through their home page?  Do you have a mobile device at all where you can use your Kingdom account to play the game?  It might be a similar issue that you are having with Soda.  Please let us know if you can try to play the game elsewhere because I'm not sure how long it will take to resolve the glitches.
  • blutu
    blutu Posts: 16 Level 2
    I went to facebook but I want my level I was on with king.com to go with me, how can I do that, I tried what was suggested in a previous email by it said it couldn't go to facebook. I never found a place to login.   any ideas? thx
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @blutu, I think you will have to sync your Kingdom account with your Facebook account.  Please follow the steps from here to do that: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244238/can-i-sync-my-progress-between-facebook-and-king-com#latest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?