Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    I fully agree that the timed boosters acquired by collecting sugar drops are hardly useful at all. They don’t all show up for every game played after receiving them and they disappear before you can use them. This is a big disappointment from being able to collect them and use them as needed and desired. Yes bring back the old SD system and make us all happy again.  🙏. 
  • grannydenise
    grannydenise Posts: 15 Level 2
    I have the timed sugar drops and they are useless! Hope they reinstate the ordinary ones in the very near future. The timed ones are very frustrating as often you lose them because you have no lives left!
  • Paula_Gibson
    Paula_Gibson Posts: 6 Level 2
    C'mon King - you are alienating your best players. Obviously there is a lot of energy around this and quite frankly, pretending that you are generous by giving away something that actually has no value is offensive.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Timed boosters dont help if you earn them and immediately have 0 lives. I have 0 lollipops, and 0 fish.  I also have 0 colour bombs.  I use what I earn to get through hard, super hard and nightmarishly hard levels. Now I have 15 minute times which again, are useless when I have 0 lives, or am heading out the door with no time to play. 

Sorry, but they are useless.  Make them part of the mix/spin that one gets by chance.  Therefore those that like them might get one or two, and those of us that save for later will have those...
  • kvek1
    kvek1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Please get rid of the timed sugar drops! They are useless!
  • adylanfan
    adylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2
    Waiting in anticipation for a reasonable response from King to state how long the timed SG are to remain. Is this only for the selected group? or will every user be switched to them? Personally I would like them to be removed immediately so the enjoyment of playing CCS can return. I live in hope!
  • navillus46
    navillus46 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Fr_Cayman, For those, who would like them? Nobody would!
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    @navillus4 . I disagree. When I have 5 lives, or unlimited lives I enjoy the timers.  For me, that does not happen enough but instead I get them and cant use them.  I learned a very long time ago not to talk in absolutes or to speak for other people.  So please dont speak for me.  On the whole I think they are useless except when earned building a bot because I am usually on a roll, however, when I am stuck and need four or five lives to get past one level they are not worth winning.

Like right now.  I just started my second coffee and enjoy playing in the morning after my animals are fed and meditation is complete.  I am currently out of lives and have timers running.  Useless.

Now, what would be nice King is winning some unlimited lives for an hour or so...at least for me.  Then I could play and truly enjoy my morning coffee.
  • Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    As a continuation of my post above, someone else said she reported the timed sugar drops boosts and you removed them and put them back as they originally were. How do I get this service?

Putting them back as before would be best and ideal. Come on Kingie, who wants the timed SD boosts???  Nobody, that’s who. 🤪. Thank you. 🙏💃♥️
  • mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3
    Please tell King to bring back the regular boosters as soon as possible. I am getting quite stress about this and Candy Crush suppose to be a game for relaxing
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?