Fantastic five

John_Sanders
John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3
Hi my scores for the fantastic five are not registering

Best Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi again @John_Sanders Thank you so much for your feedback. It is still quite new and the studio is testing it. Therefore, it can happen that you have some issues. We appreciate your feedback. I didn't notice anyone else yet experiencing this issue but I passed this on to the studio so they are aware of it.

I can't help you that much but I can suggest trying simple steps like clearing the cache or logging out from your account and logging in again. Sometimes these simple steps can solve these issues.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @John_Sanders! Your points should be registering now but to double check, I have sent you a private message about it.

Please find the inbox from the top right corner. :+1:

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Welcome to the community @lolipop and I'm sorry for your frustration with the Fantastic Five @John_Sanders. As @firebombmarkus said - this is a new feature and there still may be a few glitches.  I'm sorry the fix that the Community Moderator pm'd to you didn't seem to work.  As far as quitting the Fantastic Five - that is easy to do.  Before you hit play for the game, go to the lower right corner and click on the pink wheel.  Once you do you will see a green gear.  Click on it and you will get a list of settings.  If you click on the setting that says features - that should take you to a screen where you can toggle either on or off for hints, dynamic duo and the Fantastic Five. I have included a series of screenshots as examples.

I personally like my group of people because at least two of them are active players and adding a lot of points.  I don't add so much since I only get 30 new levels each Wednesday so I don't have the potential to contribute as many points as players who are at lower levels in the game.

I hope this helps!
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 215 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    @jellyjenny this is what my features look like. I am unable to slide any of them.

And I’m not sure what you mean by opted out, it’s there in the game. I just have a zero by my name.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    Hi @John_Sanders Are you referring to Candy Crush Saga? I am not sure what feature is this as I don't have it in my game. Can you please make a screenshot so I can see what is it about? 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    @John_Sanders

Hi John! Welcome to the Community!

The Fantastic Five (F5) is a New Power-Ups Challenge that was added to mine last June 5. It is an awesome Booster Generating Competition where you are Teamed-up with 4 other Randomly Picked Players. It is a fast scoring competition. I like it better than the Dynamic Duo. 

I don't have problems with F5. Every points are recorded. There are 3 Levels of Scores where you get Boosters. The first one is a Lollipop Hammer.

What device are you currently using to play Candy Crush? When was the last time your device was updated? 

Below is a ScreenShot of the F5 Prizes.

• John_Sanders
    Yes i like the feature but mine is not working i am using a Samsung tablet and update regularly here is a screenshot 
  • John_Sanders
    What is the point of bringing in these new bonuses if they are not going to work mine has not been registering any of my progress for 2 days 
  • firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Hi again @John_Sanders Thank you so much for your feedback. It is still quite new and the studio is testing it. Therefore, it can happen that you have some issues. We appreciate your feedback. I didn't notice anyone else yet experiencing this issue but I passed this on to the studio so they are aware of it.

I can't help you that much but I can suggest trying simple steps like clearing the cache or logging out from your account and logging in again. Sometimes these simple steps can solve these issues.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @John_Sanders! Your points should be registering now but to double check, I have sent you a private message about it.

Please find the inbox from the top right corner. :+1:

• meanviking
    meanviking Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same here- it keeps telling me I achieved a goal and I win a couple of prizes, like 15 minutes of some booster, but then it never shows up :(
  • John_Sanders
    It has stopped working once again 
  • lolipop
    lolipop Posts: 20 Level 2
    Please help me to quit fantastic five F5, there is no one except me plays F5 to get the boosters,  why should I play for everyone in the team? But at the end when I have completed and gained all the points, everyone in our team are getting the same boosters even without doing anything. I don't want to be a part of this Fantastic Five battle for boosters. Thanks in advance. 
  • John_Sanders
    Lolipop it could be that their scores are not registering as my scores do not register even though i have completed all the levels i just think the fantastic five does not work 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?