⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga 1027 missing ingredients and can't finish level

ROBiiE
ROBiiE Posts: 11 Level 2
Hi there,

I think I may have stumbled across a bug in Candy Crush Saga 1027. This has occurred on a Windows 10 PC and also on my Android mobile.

To finish the level, you need 3 hazelnuts and 2 cherries. However, when the game starts, there are only 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries. If you look at the screenshot (attached) you can see it looks like a 3rd hazelnut should be available at the bottom right. When all the chocolate is cleared it doesn't appear.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Rob

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello Dioh
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Yes, your statement is true, there is a low cherry. The same problem is in my game, so I am reporting it. Keep a little patience, hope that the problem will be resolved within 2 days.
  • zain86
    zain86 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Hi,

I just registered to report the same issue. It seems there is a system error, or something because it seems impossible to get 5 products. Only 4 items are showing in the game!

• VenkatBala
    VenkatBala Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Same problem for me too😔
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,518 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Vavalala, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

The level was fixed couple of hours ago and the Ingredients we are supposed to drop down are changed to 2 Cherries & 2 Hazelnuts as the required ingredients!!  Here is a screenshot from my game with that goal....

If you are playing on PC, log out of Facebook & clear all the Cookies and restart your device.  If you are on Mobile device, force close all the Apps, clear the Cache and restart your device.  That should most definitely do the trick 👍

** If it did not, please post back by tapping on “Type your Comment” box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community.  Have a nice day/evening 😊
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,518 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @mariso69, @sarjoonthaani1358, @lauralei, @n3ssa, and @nybldl, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

Thank you for posting that the glitch is cleared in your game(s) @n3ssa and @nybldl :+1:

Hope it is the same in your devices too @mariso69, @sarjoonthaani1358 and @lauralei =)    If not and still seeing the glitch, please follow above steps I have written to @Vavalala.

Thank you all for posting in the Community!  If you would like to have a chance to win 100 Gold Bars in your favorite game(s), please feel free to participate in this ongoing contest in the Community  http://to.king.com/ox8t

All the Best & have a nice day/evening :)

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?