My version doesn't works in the right way

CalpoCalpo Posts: 1
Good morning, my version is update, but it's 2 week I arrive first in my contacts and any ticket for the Championship Race, even if it's promised 1 ticket for the first 3 places. Moreover my version is worst than my girlfriend one: she receives a lot of bonus from a special page I never saw, when she pass one level without lose any life, and recently she can see a sort of green ufo with a color bomb inside. How can I risolve my version lacks?

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,881 Superstar
    Hi @Calpo, welcome to our community.  These events are sent randomly to players.  Some are in testing stage while others are just sent randomly.  It has nothing to do with the game version.  The studio want to make sure that everyone gets a fair chance at trying them and you can read more about it here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244199/why-does-my-friend-have-new-games-features-but-i-do-not#latest

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here