⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

Answers

• Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    Idila, yes I am sure lives are being sent (their dated) Elsa has already indicated it is a King.com problem that is being worked on for a fix. 
  • lelik
    lelik Posts: 1 Newbie

The game is on my home PC. Recently I am not able to send extra moves to my friends. The button clicks but nothing happens as if it`s frozen. And the worst - I don`t  get any lives and extra moves from them!!! Help me please!
  • Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    Elsa has advised if you are playing on King.com, it is being worked on for a fix.
  • TrishMacCay
    TrishMacCay Posts: 13 Level 2
    I am having the same issues on my android cell phone and tablets.  I connect through Facebook and have never had any trouble until this past week. Is it something to do with the latest updates you guys are doing or what?? I want our CC back please..
  • Ishnabyb18
    Ishnabyb18 Posts: 8 Level 2
    I can't request lives from friends, and neither I can send the lives, if I click on the ask friends lives button, the list of friends will not appear, please fix this problem as I am addicted to the game. Thanks
  • TrishMacCay
    Dont feel alone ,I haven't either. Or if a list DOES come up by chance it full of complete strangers ( my stranger list has 78 unknown people on it) and if I try to send them lives I still get a message saying they don't exist. If I do manage to get a life sent to me I cant get it either because I supposedly dont exist even though I am logged in at the moment. I sent them a email explaining this ,they emailed back wanting to know how they did and when I replied to it stating was no difference yet I still haven't heard back from them  :(. Do we the players even matter to them?? I want my game back. Almost 2 weeks of this is enough already.
    #anunhappycandycrusher 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2019
    Ok guys, if you are not playing the game on king.com and are playing on Facebook or the Kingdom the lives was recently changed for the game.  To ask for lives, go to your heart.  When you click on it, this box will pop up.  I play through the Kingdom so that's why you see the Kingdom icon.  If you play through Facebook then it will show the Facebook icon.  You have to click on ask friends and then the second box will pop up.  Then you can do the old check all and click on send.

To send out lives to friends this has been changed.  Now you have to be on a level and on the left side are your friends.  You  have to click on each of the pink buttons which is to the right of their picture.  If you look closely at that pink button you can see the envelope.  You have to click on each one separate now. That is the only way that you can send messages to them.

• purplepugs
    purplepugs Posts: 4 Newbie
    Elsa said:
    Ok guys, if you are not playing the game on king.com and are playing on Facebook or the Kingdom the lives was recently changed for the game.  To ask for lives, go to your heart.  When you click on it, this box will pop up.  I play through the Kingdom so that's why you see the Kingdom icon.  If you play through Facebook then it will show the Facebook icon.  You have to click on ask friends and then the second box will pop up.  Then you can do the old check all and click on send.

To send out lives to friends this has been changed.  Now you have to be on a level and on the left side are your friends.  You  have to click on each of the pink buttons which is to the right of their picture.  If you look closely at that pink button you can see the envelope.  You have to click on each one separate now. That is the only way that you can send messages to them.

I was doing it this way, once I learned how you do this.  It was working great, but now noone shows up for me to send lives.  I go all the way back to the earlier levels and nothing.  I play on my mobile device through facebook.
  • TrishMacCay
    I don't know what is going on but I am NOT given this option. Theres NO FRIEND LIST on my left,NO HEART NOTHING .  Guess will just play 5 lives at a time and be content to get that much
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Thanks Elsa, but do you have any word for us players using King.com? Still waiting - 4 weeks now to be able to send and receive lives, tickets, and for+3 boosters to work again. Also, Level 6 on Bubble Witch 2 Saga still freezing upon opening. Does King plan on fixing this, or are we wasting our time waiting? I really appreciate your time and trouble trying to help.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?