⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My daily treat calendar has vanished all together, why????

Options
2»

Answers

• Jules_Jules-2
    Jules_Jules-2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa - I read the article at the link you sent, and i don't see anything that applies in my situation.  I have over 30G of memory left on my phone, so lack of memory didn't cause the loss.  Is there nothing else that can be done to restore boosters?  I don't want to start over.  If not, how do I notify my Dynamic duo partner (who I don't know) that she needs to find a new person?  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Elsa - I read the article at the link you sent, and i don't see anything that applies in my situation.  I have over 30G of memory left on my phone, so lack of memory didn't cause the loss.  Is there nothing else that can be done to restore boosters?  I don't want to start over.  If not, how do I notify my Dynamic duo partner (who I don't know) that she needs to find a new person?  
    Loss of lives and boosters can happen for any reason.  It could be the game crashing, operating system update and even a game update.  I don't know how to get the word out anymore.  Look at my signature and I've been using it as part of my signature since they opened this community.  I even asked at one time if there was a way for new players to get a pop up when they first start playing telling them that if they are playing on a mobile device they can lose everything at any time.  Never got a response back on that.  I was told that King cannot reimburse for lost lives and boosters, only purchased items. 

At one time you were able to choose a new buddy but now that's not even possible.  There must use a bot or whatever to choose the buddy for you.
  • Jules_Jules-2
    Jules_Jules-2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, Elsa.  I did notice you had the same paragraph at the end of all of your postings.  Thanks. I think I'm done with candy crush, but there are so many players out there, I won't be missed.  I did occasionally spend money on the game, but I'm sure others spend more, so it's not like King will miss me as part of its vast empire.  I am just really disappointed.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I will miss you!  Why don't you try their other games.  I play all 4 candy crush games, Blossom Blast Saga, Farm Heroes Saga.  Try those because the beginning levels of the other games are not insane!
  • Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    Options
    I am no longer getting the daily treat calendar on my iPhone. This started over a week ago. Also, I am no longer part of the weekly color bomb challenge.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I am no longer getting the daily treat calendar on my iPhone. This started over a week ago. Also, I am no longer part of the weekly color bomb challenge.
    Are you clearing the history on your device daily?  Do you have the most recent version of the game?  They are going to ask you to do some troubleshooting so I am going to give you a link to try this. 

As far as the challenges they will come and go.  Players are randomly chosen to play these events while others are randomly chosen to play other events.  You can read more about the events here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244199/why-does-my-friend-have-new-games-features-but-i-do-not#latest

• Asmahaider
    Asmahaider Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also login on kingdom account but my treat calendar disappeared since 10 days

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?