⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how can I receive and send gifts. I do not play on Facebook.

13»

Answers

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Noit does not help me.   To sync my progress I have gone through settings etc and at the end I get pop mssg to say nothing will be added to facebook.  In your last mssg you tell me to click the pink settings button on my screen but I dont have any pink buttons on my screen at all.   I play the game on windows 7 through laptop on king .com.  Seems to me then king has not updated windows 7 then.  I dont know then
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    I am informing the community moderator to come here to see if she can help you resolve this.
  • mel21
    Thanks   Last time While back now I spoke to Jenny she wanted a screen shot but I cant do that.  Is it better to give up on the game as I am considering that now 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @mel21 :waving:  You're wanting to sync your king.com account with Facebook?

It sounds like it's the pop up where you need to log into your Facebook account. In order to sync your King.com account with your Facebook account you will be prompted to log into Facebook. Make sure that it's the correct Facebook account because you cannot un-sync the accounts.

That's what I think is happening but I can't tell for sure without a screenshot. 

• mel21
    Hi Jenny  At the moment I have my king.com acc and my facebook acc open and I have tried sync my progress but I Still get the pop up saying nothing will be posted to facebook.  When I do the settings on king.com I dont get prompted to log into my facebook acc.  I know you have asked me for a screenshot but I have tried but I cant get it to happen so I cannot sent it to you.   If you want I will send you my username and my email address and password for both acc if you want and then perhaps log into my accs then you can see for yourself what happens.   I dont mind that.  Or if king .com sorts out the problem of sending and receiving lives on Windows 7 as that is what I am playing on with a laptop I would carry on then playing then on king.com 
  • mel21
    Hi Jenny I did reply to your mssg on the 25th June but as of yet I am still waiting for a reply.  I know you did ask me for a screenshot I have tried doing that but I cant get it to happen.  Not everyone is an expert on a computer or laptop and I am one of them people.  Just wondering is King .com going to rectify the problem of sending and receiving lives to other players On the platform of Windows 7 as It is that I am playing on with a laptop.   I play other King .com games as well but there is no problem on them So it seems it cant be to hard to rectify.  This problem has been going on now for about a month but still cant be repaired.   As it is now I am seriously considering Uninstalling the app as it seems King cannot rectify the problem. It takes about 15 mins to load the game on facebook anyway.  I have read the comments on the community site and a lot talks about Windows 10.   To me when you install the app it does not ask you what platform you are playing so it should not make a difference then between windows 7 and windows 10 I dont Know.   Hope to receive a reply 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?