⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to the "Send lives"-button?

13»

Answers

• Bonnielou35
    Bonnielou35 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Yes please take this “my account “ off candy crush!! I can’t send lives at all it’s like I’m the only one playing shows I’m the only one after you press your level and you can send lives to people no shows up just says “me” this morning I couldn’t even play because I only had 1 life all my notifications on lives were gone no mail at all so please fix this ASAP! I have been playing for about 7 years now off and on I’m on level 3470 but this is the first time I have really wanted to delete this his game
  • Kathy_Kish
    Kathy_Kish Posts: 3 Newbie
    Mine too. I can send them one at a time instead all at once 
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    My send lives has moved to the end of the level instead of the beginning, this really isn’t on King, it means not being able to send lives unless you play the level and risk losing a life yourself. Also being at the end it’s far easier to miss especially as it’s part hidden behind the level 
  • Kathy_Kish
    Kathy_Kish Posts: 3 Newbie
    It's annoying to send a life one at a time. There should a better way to do this, go back to the original way. With all my friends on my list takes about 5 mins to send one and having to scroll to the beginning to send a life cause some of them aren't as far as me or they are pass me . Just give send all button back. PLEASE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?