⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to my boosting spaceships for passing levels without losing a life?

JarLuvsNascar
JarLuvsNascar Posts: 3 Newbie
For a long time the build-a-bots gave me ever increasing boosters, until I lost a level. Then last week the boosting spaceships were back again giving me the same benefits. Now I don’t have either??

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @JarLuvsNascar - welcome to the community!  I too would like to know what has happened to either build a bot or space dash. I was hoping one of them would be back by today but still no sign of either. I’m be o I g worried since tomorrow thirty new levels will be released and I’m not sure I will be able to complete some of them without the option of starting with a double cb combo. I am tagging our community moderator, @Jelly Jenny to see what information she can provide. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    No new info about this I'm afraid.. I have build-a-bot running, so it is running for some players. Most extra features like build-a-bot are running on test basis. This means they sadly are not available for all players and these groups can change. So it is possible that you had a feature and then you don't. 

However in case it's just a connection or other technical related issue, I recommend checking out this post. 

I hope you get something sweet in your game soon! :) 
  • scooter1
    scooter1 Posts: 32 Level 2
    I too have lost my build a bot this week. Lets face it even with the build a bot there are times even boosters are needed to complete a level because of the difficulty. Sadly I may be leaving the game. Who needs a game that is impossible to complete. I read the post that was recommended to check out. It mentioned it being a test. I've had the space dash & build a bot for a very long time & was never asked for feedback so how do they know how well it was working for me?
  • beelady
    beelady Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m having the same problem. Booster Bot just suddenly disappeared a few days ago. It’s too frustrating to play without it on very difficult levels.
  • JarLuvsNascar
    I have had Build a Bot back for a couple of days now. Thank you all for your concern!
  • BobTrees
    BobTrees Posts: 16 Level 2
    I am now going to give up playing my favourite game because it is totally impossible with the recent changes. I have not got the space ships or build a bot anymore and only now get timed boosters. How on earth am I supposed to win any game at all let alone a new one. I will check periodically to see if normal play has been resumed otherwise bye bye.
  • JarLuvsNascar
    I have the booster ship right now- it does seem to rotate with buildabot but I haven’t been without either for 6 weeks or so now. The timed boosters are annoying- often I can’t stay and play another hour ( or 15 minutes in some cases!) so it is wasted. The daily booster wheel is still real boosters and the treat calendar seems to be half and half! So check in each day just to see what you get - you might be delighted!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?