Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Peter_Ghalayini
    Peter_Ghalayini Posts: 9 Level 2
    I used to purchase a lot of boosters but until it reverts back I won't be purchasing again.
  • beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2
    So this week, there was no "egg" to be able to get a few hours of chocolate balls. Makes it impossible to start with a double chocolate ball. That's it, I'm done. Congratulations, King. That's how to treat your customers. That's fewer hits on the ads, less revenue for you.
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    I haven't been playing at all so I decided to play one level just to see if timed sugar drops went back to original...big shocker King still hasn't got rid of the timers. Wow!!!!  I actually thought with all the negative feedback they would have taken the timers off.  They really don't care about their customers...Very disappointing. Time to look for another game. This is a waste of time.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Thx for the 45 minute timer.  I have 0 lives...but hey, I'm sure some developer somewhere feels good.

😡
  • Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    Hello - These timed boosters have totally ruined my enjoyment of CCS. It was to me part of the fun building an array of boosters to use in difficult levels. It would be much appreciated if the ability to collect and store boosters was restored.

Brize
  • mw111
    mw111 Posts: 20 Level 2
    I'm a very sad candy crush fan.  Every day I collect some sugar drops to see if I'm still getting those wretched useless timed boosters.  And yes it's the same.  No change.  No lollipop hammers.  No switching hands.  Sigh....

It's not long until King will be celebrating the creation of level 5000.   Unless I can collect and save a good supply of useful boosters I shall probably just cry and/or swear and give up by then
  • Brize
    I fully understand why the company try out new features some of which are good and enhance the game however, it's a good business practice to listen to your customers and when they complain about a new idea that is causing so much frustration then steps should be taken to reinstate the feature that has been removed so as to make the customers happy people.

Brize
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    Hey King! Are you reading all the complaints that your customers are posting? Everyone is miserable. Candy Crush is supposed to be fun and relaxing...You have made that impossible now. I myself am not playing anymore till the original boosters lose those stupid timers and I am not the only one. Congrats on making candy crush a bad experience.
  • gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    I don't think they can listen and count their money at the same time.  They are hoping that we join the list of suckers willing to drop another 3 bucks at a time just to pass a level.  
  • Brize
    edited June 2019
    I am an administrator on a forum for another company (NOT King) The owners of the company NEVER visit their own forum. When members post with a complaint, I wait for three members to make the same complaint then send emails direct to the owners who after 2/3 days contact me asking "What should we do?", I say FIX IT and a few days later they do just that. Maybe the decision makers at King take a similar approach and that's why this subject is being ignored.

Brize
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?