⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Win moves and bonus booster wheel have stopped loading??

Options
flink
flink Posts: 11 Level 2
Win moves and bonus booster wheel will not load??? 

Answers

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    @flink
    first ensure that internet connection is ok!
  • pwalsh
    pwalsh Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I have same problem with bonus wheel. Internet connection is fine... no problems. It just wont load and keeps spinning???
  • flink
    Options
    Yep, any ideas? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @flink and @pwalsh, are you by any chance playing the game on king.com?  Glitches have been reported and the studio is trying to find a fix.  No time frame has been set yet.

I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• flink
    Options
    Thanks Elsa, flink playing on Android and saving with facebook, win moves still spinning! 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @flink @pwalsh

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

It is unfortunate what both of you are experiencing. When you say "Win Moves", were you referring to "Watch A Video, Get Free Spin at the end of a failed level or is that the Free Bonus Spin where you don't have watch an ad also at the end of a failed level?

When something like happens, you really don't have a choice but to abort the game. It is not going to do you any good to wait hoping that it will give you something, which will be a miracle. Just close the game and hope it doesn't happen again. If it does, you will have to Uninstall and Re-Install the Game App. It is not necessarily an App issue. It could be internal problem. Let's see what happens next. Just make sure that your Android is Up-To-Date.

Thanks!

• flink
    Options
    Get free spin at the end of failed game and the watch an ad and get free spin at end of failed game. The ad plays but the wheel won't load. Will try re-installing and update again. But I'm sure I'll be back to ya.. thanks again 
  • flink
    Options
    I reinstalled and the wheel worked fine but once I left the game and went back the same thing occurred. Obviously a glitch.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    flink said:
    I reinstalled and the wheel worked fine but once I left the game and went back the same thing occurred. Obviously a glitch.
    That is strange! 
  • pwalsh
    pwalsh Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I reinstalled and did updates but my bonus wheel at end of game if I have failed is still not loading????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?